Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
man this for real. he craps the bed and takes the loss then postgame shrugs it off or blames something else or gets super defensive. at least try to care and give out some canned PR bs about wasnt feeling it today/need to work harder/figure out whats wrong in bullpen sessions

Yeah that's why I lost so much respect for him. At least say " that blown save and lost was on me. i need to figure it out and be the guy that my ball club can depend on"

Last year he was saying crap like "no fans, etc" and blaming it on external factors.

I agree with a lot of what’s being said about Jansen. I can live with the occasional blown save. But all the bs and deflecting after the blown save annoys me. Take some accountability.

The bats hit like crap yesterday. But at the end of the day, it’s the closers job to shut things down in a close game situation when the bats don’t hit well.

He doesn’t need to be in high leverage situations period. If you want to bring him in during the regular season to eat up innings that’s one thing. But if Dave decides to bring him in to preserve a 1 or 2 run lead in Atlanta or Yankee Stadium in October, at this point he deserves the outcome he gets.

364749A9-1BE1-48E6-BF53-E6683000659A.jpeg

Also, TIL the company that made my HS senior rings also makes professional sports championship rings :lol:

Curt Sandoval reported it on channel 7 as a surprise for the players lol I need to see for myself it sounds dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom