***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread*** 4 to go!!! NL Champs!!! World Series!!!

I'm sure I'm not the only one who broke it out today...
20241023_060711.jpg

Ima buy mine once I’m in the air en route to LAX Saturday morning. I fly standby so making sure I have a guaranteed seat on the plane before I spend all that bread. Although the prices going down a bit are a positive sign.

On another note, 7 years ago today I hit the World Series ticket price jackpot thanks to a seller screwup on SeatGeek. They tried to cancel but I went full Karen and got them to honor it. That moment with Vin and Fernando at game 1 was epic.

IMG_6458.jpeg

Ima buy mine once I’m in the air en route to LAX Saturday morning. I fly standby so making sure I have a guaranteed seat on the plane before I spend all that bread. Although the prices going down a bit are a positive sign.

On another note, 7 years ago today I hit the World Series ticket price jackpot thanks to a seller screwup on SeatGeek. They tried to cancel but I went full Karen and got them to honor it. That moment with Vin and Fernando at game 1 was epic.

IMG_6458.jpeg
Adopt me !

Back
Top Bottom