***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread*** 4 to go!!! NL Champs!!! World Series!!!

**** IT, WE BALL.
signal-2024-10-21-120734.jpeg

Gm 3 here we come.

DO YOU and Have a blast!

I definitely regret not going to Game 7 of the NBA Finals in 2010 when I saw nosebleeds for $400.

I just graduated from college and was broke living with family in LA. I could’ve definitely afforded the interest charges back then on my CC :lol::smh::rofl:

**** IT, WE BALL.
signal-2024-10-21-120734.jpeg

Gm 3 here we come.

I was going to say, the more you think about it and contemplate, the more expensive it's going to be.
Have a time, my friend. 🔥
Now we'll all be cheering for the Dodgers even harder, knowing we've got an NTer in enemy territory.
🤣🔥

(Shoes? 👀)
Lol my Baklava 990s are basically a daily driver at this point and do match a Dodger fitted quite well.

That’s what I said to the Wetzel’s girl.
Went to lids to try and get Teoscar jerseys for my boys but no dice. And the embroidery machine was down cuz of all the orders. I asked her what was the number 1 selling jersey and it was ohtani of course. Winded up just getting them ohtani balls. Can’t wait for the gold collection. I missed out in 2020

Was checking out what Bauer was up to and he loving Mexico. Has his instagram channel where he breaks down pitching while on the mound. Actually pretty dope :lol: dudes having fun.

Have yall had an influx of Dodgers fans? My feed had all these people repping Dodgers all of a sudden :lol:

Heavily star studded games this series.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom