Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
D2EAFFC8-741A-4724-8E10-909A9B4CDACB.jpeg

yikes. Epic fail on the Dodgers part.

I mean you gotta expect issues to start. But I'm cheap so I'm eating before and after the game...lol

Don’t they have a dodger store at Montebello mall. Check there maybe before everybody cleans them out
I live in NorCal now
I decided to pass on jersey
My cousin copped one at stadium and the material looked cheap and the “gold” looked mustard.
the authentic for $300+ was probably better but i aint doing that.

I’m stubborn and will be holding out for the new cuts next season. Ngl, I’m interested to see the City Connect jersey in August haha.

I want the authentic gold jerseys but I missed out. Thought they would be on fanatics. Hopefully they restock.

Same. I have $450 in gift cards for fanatics so I wanted to purchase it off them. Could’ve got it from MLB shop yesterday, but despite them pretty much being the same company, I couldn’t use the gift cards on there. I didn’t expect them to sell out that fast though.

Hopefully we get a restock though. I need a Betts or Kershaw in a 48. I’ll pay retail, but I’m not paying back resell for it.

that Tommy story about going into a restaurant and demanding that anything not edible be removed from the table for taking up space is awesome :lol:

im gonna start doing that too, none of this flower vase in my face get some breadsticks as a centerpiece

Screenshot_20210410-212208_Chrome.jpg

Thanks bro!!!

Glad to help. How did you get it for that price if you don’t mind me asking. Im assuming military discount? If fanatics ever ends up putting them on their site. Ima either cop a Kershaw with my gift cards or order another Betts and cancel my initial order. Either way though. I’m just happy to have the jersey locked down. I still need to order the hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom