Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Jansen must be giving that Dave all that money we paying that foo if we keep giving him the ball in save situations smh

I would rather see Kenley wet the bed now so HOPEFULLY Dave knows not to trust him in the playoffs.

I was thinking the same. Better to trot him out there now and realize the obvious in April or May as opposed to him showing potential and pitching well against bad teams only to implode in a pressure filled closing situation in October.

I don't even want to see Kenley on the playoff roster. He's just a wasted spot at this point.
Yeah he shouldn’t even be in there in high leverage situations..

maybe throw him in there when we up by 5 minimum. Dude out there looking like he has no confidence and then has a million excuses post game

Yeah he shouldn’t even be in there in high leverage situations..

maybe throw him in there when we up by 5 minimum. Dude out there looking like he has no confidence and then has a million excuses post game

man this for real. he craps the bed and takes the loss then postgame shrugs it off or blames something else or gets super defensive. at least try to care and give out some canned PR bs about wasnt feeling it today/need to work harder/figure out whats wrong in bullpen sessions

Did he get that contract post Mccourt? I'm shock that Friedman gave him that much his final year but i'm sure they probably didn't see him drop off this bad either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom