Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably it for the core of this team that's been on this playoff run. :frown:

Let's end it with back 2 back chips :pimp:

1617282587692.png

In the spirit of Throwback Thursday and the start of the MLB season today, I'm posting these pictures from exactly 3 years ago from April 1, 2018 when I attended ESPN Sunday Night Baseball.

It was my first game of that season at Dodger Stadium, and I was able to move down to a 5th row seat that I used to occupy if it was empty when I used to attend games there! It was a great day at the ballpark for me because the Dodgers whooped the hated Giants 9-0! I got to sit with my lady friends who are longtime season ticket holders. And the ushers and security I was cool with welcomed me back throughout the concourse after the game.

It was nice being able to move down and end up segregated behind Jennifer Lopez when I was really supposed to be in a crappy upper level section seat. 😆
IMG_0588.JPG
IMG_0589.JPG

This is when she was leaving the game.
IMG_0613.JPG

DeMarcus Cousins also attended that game. He was seated really close behind Lopez too.
IMG_0573.JPG

This is when he was leaving the game shortly after Lopez left.
IMG_0614.JPG

Ordered a couple of '88 WS New Eras today because I realized the first one I got *might* be a grey underbill. If it is - or hell, if they both end up green like I want - I'll oop it below cost here to an #NTDodgers peep if anyone wants it. Sz 7 3/8. I'll let y'all know once they arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom