Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did y’all know that new Rams QB Matthew Stafford and Dodgers ace Clayton Kershaw are childhood friends and Kershaw was Stafford’s center on their high school varsity football team?! :wow:

I knew they were friends and went to high school together, but did not know about Kersh being the center on the football team. IDK why, but I would never have guess that :lol:

any info on opening day tickets?

Expensive

It's clearly going to have a zoo and madhouse element to it. Perhaps this article has more clarity.

Dodgers are really f'd up and have no loyalty, even with their longtime season ticket holders regarding tickets for the home opener.

I inquired with a season ticket holder I'm still cool with via text on Saturday for clarity. She's partnered up with 2 other cool ladies too. That lady had tickets since they moved to LA in 1958! I mean she was at the Coliseum before Dodger Stadium opened!

They had to buy a set of 14 games for the first 2 months because season tickets don't begin until like June 2. She verified those 14 games didn't get them the home opener, but that they would have to enter a lottery for it.

She verified only season ticket holders who bought one of the 2 sets of 14 games could enter the lottery for 11,000 tickets. The lottery for the home opener isn't open to people who just want individual tickets from what I understand.

I can't believe even season ticket holders could be assed out on this season's home opener.

I can't believe my dumba%$ forgot I got this Sandy Koufax jersey sometime in 2019 since I have a boatload of jerseys. 😆

It's the 1955 Brooklyn Dodgers jersey from his rookie year. It's nice and all, but I have no reason to keep it because I also have his 1963 Los Angeles Dodgers cream jersey. So there's no point for me to have both cream jerseys on the basis of redundancy. And Koufax emerged as a legend in his LA days, so a LA jersey would be more significant than a Brooklyn jersey. He basically didn't achieve relevancy yet during his Brooklyn days.

I expect to swap this one out soon hopefully.
IMG_5047.JPG
IMG_5050.JPG

therealest1 therealest1 it’s been about money. I was curious on how they would reward or **** over their season ticket holders when it came to these “limited capacity” games. It should have gone to señiority, but either way they weren’t going to be able to make everybody happy.

I inquired about season tickets a few weeks ago, and the rep dodged all my questions when I was asking about what would happen to games (if) limited capacity and/or how they would determine who would get tix. I think he got upset about me asking questions and said “I think you’re ready for a deposit for the 2022 season.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom