Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
A co worker is a Padres season ticket holder. He is out of town for 6 weeks because of work so he is going to sell his seats and pay for his season tickets for the 6 weeks.

Told me he would let me roll to a dodgers game with him.

I told him it sounds like a great idea but know....I'm going to be super obnoxious...🤣🤣

gold series coming soon
Screenshot_20210326-133850_Instagram.jpg

Good for him. Maybe playing every day and knowing he’s gonna be in the lineup will help him be more consistent. He looks slimmer too

I hope Ki ke tears it up in Boston too

frink85 frink85 what dic ks store is that?

dont know someone just posted it on Reddit.

i actually just came from the D’s in Torrance and they only had a few left on the clearance rack, M or S. Few women’s and a good amount of youth. Unfortunately my husky self came up empty.

If you have T-Moible don't forget to get your free year of MLB TV. You can put the app on your phone or smart TV and watch the Dodgers all year. Go to the t-moble Tuesday app and set your account up.

Only games that are blacked out are ESPN games and games vs your local market teams. Everytime the play the Padres I gotta stream it online so I don't have to hear the Padres homers...

Screenshot_20210330-122014_Tuesdays.jpg

Love Seags but he can go for that much, Dodgers have options. I hope he balls out this season and gets $350M+ from someone (likely the Yanks). If he wasn’t with Boras I wonder if he’d do 4 years for $200M.

Dodgers have the pitching capital to trade for more options if they don’t like what they got too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom