**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Damn it guys... I had the first pick in this league last year... 12 team full ppr, and I picked David Johnson, and well y’all know how that went

We just randomly picked draft order right now for this year...... and I’m 1st again....... what do I even do. I hate having first pick

12 team? PPR?

I wouldn't go AB #1 but then again I hate drafting RB

still got lucky last year when the dummy in front of my was a Giants fan and apparently hated AB and took OBJ. woulda been perfect year if AB didn't get hurt

Damn it guys... I had the first pick in this league last year... 12 team full ppr, and I picked David Johnson, and well y’all know how that went

We just randomly picked draft order right now for this year...... and I’m 1st again....... what do I even do. I hate having first pick

Full PPR I say you gotta go Gurley or AB. Coin flip.

2 player keeper league.

Def keeping Kamara. Torn on keeping Cooks or dropping him and getting a 1st round pick,

All depends on who gets dropped

Keenan Allen and a top 3 QB, at least. Depending on if you want to chance it, you could get Dalvin Cook who may not last until the draft gets back around to you. You could go WR/WR in Allen and Thielen who were both top 10 in receptions last season and should have similar if not better seasons. For RB you can go McCaffery later, since he's not a the hottest commodity right now, but he had 80 receptions last year. You can really stock up on RB's later in the draft anyway. I don't know if you like that WR combo, but that's 193 receptions and now the Vikings have Cousins. Devante Adams will be around...They aren't sexy options, but highly productive guys that will win you games It just depends on what names you like, I guess.

Keenan Allen and a top 3 QB, at least. Depending on if you want to chance it, you could get Dalvin Cook who may not last until the draft gets back around to you. You could go WR/WR in Allen and Thielen who were both top 10 in receptions last season and should have similar if not better seasons. For RB you can go McCaffery later, since he's not a the hottest commodity right now, but he had 80 receptions last year. You can really stock up on RB's later in the draft anyway. I don't know if you like that WR combo, but that's 193 receptions and now the Vikings have Cousins. Devante Adams will be around...They aren't sexy options, but highly productive guys that will win you games.

You're onto something. I'm a fan of that duo if they are there for me. If a QB like Rodgers or Russ are there Round 3 I think I would jump too.

Mike Evans might be available at that point. Will Fuller should have a monster season with Watson.

I get what Evans is about but I honestly would pass on him if I'm able. Fuller def should eat.

My hope and prayer will be Nuk falling to me somehow :lol: highly doubt it.

Not touching Thielen... Cousins likes the shorter, faster WR’s... a la Garcon, D Jax, and Crowder... I’d take Diggs before Thielen 9/10

Could be true. No idea how it's going to look with Cousins yet for anything to be certain. Diggs is more an injury risk though too.

Diggs always does amazing to start the year and puts up top 5 WR numbers the first few weeks then goes ghost for the next month and a half and turns into the guy you talk yourself into still having to start. Him and Phillip Rivers are the kings of this.

@all I just renewed my league but rosters from last season are applied to each team. Where on Yahoo settings do I go to wipe teams out so it's all empty?

Diggs always does amazing to start the year and puts up top 5 WR numbers the first few weeks then goes ghost for the next month and a half and turns into the guy you talk yourself into still having to start. Him and Phillip Rivers are the kings of this.

Correct. He is not consistent.

Back
Top Bottom