**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

evans missing Winston for 3 games could hurt him but I must say Fitzpatrick loves his #1 guy. So its possible Evans might get more looks.
I recall Fitz throwing it over and over to B Marshall in NY. Dude had him locked in every play it seemed.

Good point. And I guess I also shouod have prefaced my post by saying that I no longer base players on a round value. My leagues have only been doing auction drafts for years now so my point of view is truly about value with a monetary cap, if you will.
I need to find an auction league. Only played in one a few years back and ended up winning :lol:. All of my friends are too close minded when it comes to snake drafting so there's no convincing them to try out an auction.

evans missing Winston for 3 games could hurt him but I must say Fitzpatrick loves his #1 guy. So its possible Evans might get more looks.
I recall Fitz throwing it over and over to B Marshall in NY. Dude had him locked in every play it seemed.

You're right about that. Fitz loved both Marshall and Decker, and they both ate in 2015.

You're right about that. Fitz loved both Marshall and Decker, and they both ate in 2015.

I dont know about all that. In the games that fitzpatrick played Evans didnt score a single touchdown. Brate seemed to be the beneficiary in the end zone with Fitzmagic.

How come no ones bringing up Jimmy Grahams name? TE on packers with Rodgers? feel like he might have some real good games this year unless im unaware of him splitting time with another TE or something?

How come no ones bringing up Jimmy Grahams name? TE on packers with Rodgers? feel like he might have some real good games this year unless im unaware of him splitting time with another TE or something?

He SHOULD have a good year but people will definitely be reaching for him for these reasons as well. I drafted him last year and his *** was trash for half the year then I traded him and he started actually doing good. Thankfully my return for that trade was Kamara though :pimp:

He SHOULD have a good year but people will definitely be reaching for him for these reasons as well. I drafted him last year and his *** was trash for half the year then I traded him and he started actually doing good. Thankfully my return for that trade was Kamara though :pimp:
I never liked him in Seattle tho because of Russ :lol:

I know in my league some people will aim and reach for him

I already see someone in my league going after him early because of AR12. He might just have a great season, but I rather grab a TE like Njoku in the later rounds.

Am i the only one unreasonable high on jordan reed? Alex smith has pretty much had close to a 1000 yard te receiver every year he has been in the league. I get that reed is injury prone, but if he can stay healthy most of the season he should have a huge volume.

I already see someone in my league going after him early because of AR12. He might just have a great season, but I rather grab a TE like Njoku in the later rounds.

This is my other target as well. I read some stat the other day that njoku and two other TEs were the only players to put up those numbers as a 21 year old. One was gronk, cant remember the other

Am i the only one unreasonable high on jordan reed? Alex smith has pretty much had close to a 1000 yard te receiver every year he has been in the league. I get that reed is injury prone, but if he can stay healthy most of the season he should have a huge volume.

This is my other target as well. I read some stat the other day that njoku and two other TEs were the only players to put up those numbers as a 21 year old. One was gronk, cant remember the other

I’m stupid high on Reed cause of Smith this year but that **** would sting if he goes down once again.

I’m stupid high on Reed cause of Smith this year but that **** would sting if he goes down once again.

Agreed, then I think you just roll with Vernon davis for the rest of the year. Yahoo has his adp at like 108 so I feel like if he has a decent season again that's a hell of a come up in the later rounds. I'm also a bit lower on travis kelce for that reason too

Of course Reed can be great but when was he ever been healthy

Im sure hell play all 16 this year because im not gonna draft him on a single team this year. I think Ive had him on most my teams the last 3 seasons

he screwed me last season. Had to use Brate

We always have my main draft the third Sunday of preseason. Idk why you dudes have your drafts this early. You’re bound to bust on a few picks and end up drafting somebody who gets hurt in preseason.

We always have my main draft the third Sunday of preseason. Idk why you dudes have your drafts this early. You’re bound to bust on a few picks and end up drafting somebody who gets hurt in preseason.

I kind of like doing it earlier in the offseason like week 1 or 2 of preseason. By then some of the rookies dont have the hype that they would after a full preseason so you can usually get a steal in the draft.

I kind of like doing it earlier in the offseason like week 1 or 2 of preseason. By then some of the rookies dont have the hype that they would after a full preseason so you can usually get a steal in the draft.

Hell no, that's too early. Injuries always happen man.

Ideally I always want to get our draft in LDW, but my league has a few cops who may get stuck working, or people are away. As it stands now, our draft is 9/5. That Wednesday before TNF :lol: .

So glad y'all talking fantasy fb. I feel like I'm the only one bringing it up with the homies. Been geeking out heavy on fantasy all summer

I’m pumped for this season... work league is $100 by I with first getting $900 and second gets $300...

Yea ive been somehow addicted to listening to fantasy sports radio early. They got a bunch of huge expert leagues that already drafted which doesn't make sense but then again a lot of these guys do like 20+ leagues

not even sure how thats fun.

Hell, I have one league I mainly focus on. I can't do more than 3 leagues as much as I love FF

Yea ive been somehow addicted to listening to fantasy sports radio early. They got a bunch of huge expert leagues that already drafted which doesn't make sense but then again a lot of these guys do like 20+ leagues

not even sure how thats fun.

Hell, I have one league I mainly focus on. I can't do more than 3 leagues as much as I love FF

This may be my first year in years that I'll be doing 2. I'm usually locked in for my one.

Back
Top Bottom