OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m here watching the Texas bowl like these blatant missed calls and ****** holding calls look familiar

Then I see the head refs face, think HE looks familiar, google it and yup - Pac 12 Crew :lol:

NBkMP3m.png

He's a candidate for LSU's OC job as well supposedly.
Sounds like Ensminger is getting that job if he wants it. LSU is a mess. Canada walking away with 3 Mill.

My boy said Canada has been an alcoholic since he was at Wisky. LSU didn't do the background check.

Sounds like Ensminger is getting that job if he wants it. LSU is a mess. Canada walking away with 3 Mill.

My boy said Canada has been an alcoholic since he was at Wisky. LSU didn't do the background check.

Or they did and just didn't care :lol:

If he is, he's probably a high functioning one, but I'd still pass if I were Michigan and that came up.

He got fired at NCSt too. Doesn't seem like it would've required that much digging.

Canada’s been trying to leave for a HC job for a couple months but posters at LSU 247 claiming Canada put hands on Ed O leading to the immediate firing? :lol:

He got fired at NCSt too. Doesn't seem like it would've required that much digging.

That was Doren scapegoating him. The O went from 90th to 35th in S&P+ at NC St during his tenure.

He's a good coach and I salute dude if he did put hands onto Ed :lol:. A point of emphasis for O during this whole rehabilitation ordeal was that he was going to let his coaches coach, but it looks like he's back to doing some of the same **** that got him fired the first time.

That seat is only going to get hotter if Jimbo hits the ground running at A&M next season. This is the problem when you fire coaches for changes sake without getting someone that is a proven upgrade.

Can you really run up the score in a 17 point victory?
well it was a 10 point game with 1:46 left. they could've kneed it out, instead they ran an end-around and then mocked drew lock and the rest of the mizzou team for the "horns down" pregame trash talk.

Although it's a big improvement over last season, Arizona finishing 7-6 doesn't really feel that good. Looking forward to hopefully better things next year

well it was a 10 point game with 1:46 left. they could've kneed it out, instead they ran an end-around and then mocked drew lock and the rest of the mizzou team for the "horns down" pregame trash talk.

I don’t think what they were doing was a horns down mocking. I know the announcers said that but it made no sense.

Looked like they were walking like cowboys in chaps.

That was Doren scapegoating him. The O went from 90th to 35th in S&P+ at NC St during his tenure.

He's a good coach and I salute dude if he did put hands onto Ed :lol:. A point of emphasis for O during this whole rehabilitation ordeal was that he was going to let his coaches coach, but it looks like he's back to doing some of the same **** that got him fired the first time.

That seat is only going to get hotter if Jimbo hits the ground running at A&M next season. This is the problem when you fire coaches for changes sake without getting someone that is a proven upgrade.
Think he was fired more for his antics than the offense. My guy is a Wisky staffer and played under him, so he was giving me some insight.

He wasn't a culture fit down there at LSU from day 1. Blame O for not doing his due diligence.

Back
Top Bottom