OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nako xl nako xl
casper90403 casper90403

Heard on the radio you guys have a LB out with a broken toe?

Porter Gustin is out. He woulda been a huge help but he’s basically been out since the Stanford game anyway (broke his toe then.) He played some vs. Texas and ASU but limited snaps.

The more important absence would be Jack Jones if he can’t go. He’s a 3rd team all American corner and analytically one of the best run support corners in the country.

Ah I gotcha guys, I didn’t know he’d been out for a while already. Yeah I heard about the CB too. Hope he can play tomorrow

Va Tech bout to have kdslittlebro kdslittlebro in here all emotional.

giphy.gif

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo you can tell these dudes haven't played in some weeks :lol:

I already know we lost cause bud just blitzed 8-9 guys every play and ran press coverage all game, so we got beat over the top with the deep ball, QB runs, and runs up the middle.

His archaic schemes gotta go man.. ish doesn't work anymore. It's not 2006.

I already know we lost cause bud just blitzed 8-9 guys every play and ran press coverage all game, so we got beat over the top with the deep ball, QB runs, and runs up the middle.

His archaic schemes gotta go man.. ish doesn't work anymore. It's not 2006.

That definitely happened, but y'alls biggest issue was prob offense. 2 fumbles in the redzone (one on the goalline after a reviewed TD) and a pick in our territory off a tipped catch. Offense was keeping us off the field for the most part

That definitely happened, but y'alls biggest issue was prob offense. 2 fumbles in the redzone (one on the goalline after a reviewed TD) and a pick in our territory off a tipped catch. Offense was keeping us off the field for the most part

Yea I can see that, the offense has been struggling since like week 5.

Josh jackson looked like he might be the guy, especially since he's only a redshirt freshman, but if the elite 11 QB we have coming in next spring is better than him, I'm all for a QB change.

Running game has been non existent since David Wilson left lol, Fuente has to continue to recruit his *** off and develop the last half of the Beamer guys.. I'm hearing playoff talks from the pundits but I don't see it at all.

9-4 isn't a bad season considering we lost over 85% of our offensive scoring threats from last season. But Fuente has to do better in big games, and on the offense end in 2018.

Back
Top Bottom