OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Taggart seriously considering hiring Prime to coach DBs? :lol: Or is this click bait that I got suckered into?

Was about to mention the same thing...probably read the same report on Bleacher.

IMO...good hire - big name, knows the corner position better than anybody, could recruit because of who he is / was. Doesn't have college coaching experience but plenty of lesser known guys get hired to same or similar positions with less credentials and accolades.

You think Deion's gonna fly around the country sitting in living rooms shaking hands with nobody's?

:lol: Come on.

No way that's real. And if it is, it's going to be a ****in disaster.

Florida State fans on 247 are convinced that they'd land any DB that they want. :lol:

I can't imagine Deion showing deference to a college DC. Wasn't even thinking about the recruiting piece.

It is great that its from a Buckeye rider too... Can't believe fans have it in their head that "their school" doesn't give these big timers extra the second they step on campus

Deion was hanging with Clancy this weekend (SC is in Dallas for the Cotton Bowl and I think Deion was working the Seahawks vs. Cowboys game.) One poster was like "whoa imagine if Deion came to work for SC as the 10th coach" and immediately people started ranting and raving about how we're having enough trouble teaching our DBs to tackle and how it'd be an awful hire :lol:

Yeah. He and Clancy were both at the Cowboys at the same time so I think that's all it was, but with FSU rumors people are flying off at everything.

some of those cars are flagrant, but some of those are a $350 per month payment type of car. Nothing too crazy for a college kid to handle.

E. Jackson was flaunting some nice cars though.

who;s going to win the Lawry Bowl between UGA/Oklahoma? Both teams have a squad full of eaters. I'm going with Oklahoma.

some of those cars are flagrant, but some of those are a $350 per month payment type of car. Nothing too crazy for a college kid to handle.

E. Jackson was flaunting some nice cars though.
Dudes see a Charger and start spazzing about a kid getting paid. Those things are kind of pieces of ****. I get one like once a month while I'm traveling for work.

Back
Top Bottom