OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More pathetic than not winning championship in close to 40 years in one of the most talent rich states in the country?

3852225-1613575539-87035.gif

More pathetic than not winning championship in close to 40 years in one of the most talent rich states in the country?

You would’ve thought your pathetic *** team would’ve won a chip the way yall celebrated hire ol flappy khakis..come to find out you bums hired rich rod with a better hairline

Over 10 years in and still only 2 seasons with 11 wins full 20 years since ya last title..close ya mouth when adults are talking ..continue to post more ****** flea market Jordan’s...thats the only excitement coming out of that ****** program.

:lol::lol::lol:

He really has some nerve.
Dawg I don’t know why you even speak...Your pathetic coach knew that *** was gonna beat to bone so he made up a fake *** story to move that attention away...don’t worry plenty more *** beatings coming to that pathetic nothing *** program

Nah, that was what I was asking. Looks like there is a hard cap on the amount guys you can sign and you can’t backcount anymore. Even if you have room for like 28 for example, the cap is 25 and there is no way to manipulate it unless you bring in non-JC transfers.
Miami is planning on signing 24-27 though. They'd have to be counting back whatever guys sign over that 25 to there number last year, right?

Dawg I don’t know why you even speak...Your pathetic coach knew that *** was gonna beat to bone so he made up a fake *** story to move that attention away...don’t worry plenty more *** beatings coming to that pathetic nothing *** program

What's less than nothing, cause that's what UGA has been since you've been alive.

Miami is planning on signing 24-27 though. They'd have to be counting back whatever guys sign over that 25 to there number last year, right?

Also bundled in the proposal is the limitation of annual scholarships to 25. This is a move to do away with oversigning and to reduce the practice of grayshirting, a tactic by which schools delay the enrollment of a prospect until the following January so his signing would technically count as part of the next class.

The legislation limits to 25 the number of prospects whose aid is initially offered in the fall term of an academic year. Before, rules limited to 25 the number of prospects allowed to sign from Dec. 1 through May 31. This portion of the changes will affect newcomers in the 2018 signing class.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...overhauling-college-football-recruiting-rules

That kind of sounds like you can do still do it. I'm still not 100% sure though, because I couldn't really find anything dealing with the issue of backcounting anywhere IRT the new rules.

Also bundled in the proposal is the limitation of annual scholarships to 25. This is a move to do away with oversigning and to reduce the practice of grayshirting, a tactic by which schools delay the enrollment of a prospect until the following January so his signing would technically count as part of the next class.

The legislation limits to 25 the number of prospects whose aid is initially offered in the fall term of an academic year. Before, rules limited to 25 the number of prospects allowed to sign from Dec. 1 through May 31. This portion of the changes will affect newcomers in the 2018 signing class.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...overhauling-college-football-recruiting-rules

That kind of sounds like you can do still do it. I'm still not 100% sure though, because I couldn't really find anything dealing with the issue of backcounting anywhere IRT the new rules.

You can still blueshirt — the **** Sark and Helton invented, where you take a guy’s commitment but he can’t be on campus until fall camp and you count his scholarship to the next class.

Oregon football and other sports got a notice of allegations

It is alleged that from August through November 2016, the football program arranged personalized recruiting aids for 36 football prospective student-athletes during unofficial and official paid visits. Specifically, the football program created an electronic presentation that included each prospective student-athlete's name, physical attributes and high school highlight video and displayed it on a video board located in the football performance center.

Back
Top Bottom