OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis Woodbey is all FSU. Gonna sign with you guys. SC I think staffer who posts anonymously a handful of times a year about admin stuff and on signing day said Woodbey committed on his SC visit and told them he was shutting it down and then left there and took the FSU trip without telling them.

They're irked cuz it made them ask some other kids to wait.

ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis Woodbey is all FSU. Gonna sign with you guys. SC I think staffer who posts anonymously a handful of times a year about admin stuff and on signing day said Woodbey committed on his SC visit and told them he was shutting it down and then left there and took the FSU trip without telling them.

They're irked cuz it made them ask some other kids to wait.

Again, believe it when I see it.

Would love it though

I think he gets 3 years just because you can't go punting your HC before any of his recruits are upper classmen, but the fact that people are calling for him to be fired right now reeks of what I've seen at my own program, so maybe I'm jaded.
a lot of the stuff is coming out because they’re still losing. yea he probably overrated the talent he inherited like charlie did in his 1st year. ehlinger’s a frosh & literally lost 2 games at at the goal line so who’s to say does all of this stuff comes out if UT 8-4 instead of 6-6? i was surprised the offense looked as bad as it did over the season tho.

upload_2017-12-20_15-15-9.png

Doyle at Iowa is making 675k this year I think. Word on the street is Jimbo is tryna get Cochran to A&M for around a mil.

:sick:

I guess when you call your own plays, you can give coordinator money to the third most important guy on most staffs.

Last edited:
I can't decide if I want to see UGA achieve its potential and then immediately fall apart next year, or if I want the deliciousness of them getting stomped in the playoffs and the ensuing meltdown despite a dream season.

I can't decide if I want to see UGA achieve its potential and then immediately fall apart next year, or if I want the deliciousness of them getting stomped in the playoffs and the ensuing meltdown despite a dream season.

Low Life Mac is gonna try to take your kneecaps out lol

I'll take the former pls. Dc about next yr tho

:sick:

I guess when you call your own plays, you can give coordinator money to the third most important guy on most staffs.
Saved some money hiring Dickey at OC.

Rumor is he’s got his DC and staff but won’t announce anything til after this week and whatever bowls they’re coaching in.

Who is everyone’s favorite recruit in their class this year?

I gotta go with either Max Borghi(WSU commit that will sign with Stanford soon) or Tanner McKee

Couldn't even tell you one person the buffaloes signed.

I think sadly, the team I would like to see win the most is Oklahoma :smh:

Worry bout USC shrimp

Scott Wolfe publicly outed JT’s plans:

I think this is ****** up. It’s one thing for us to “speculate” about it on here, but hugely unethical for a writer to do it on a platform as big as twitter with his following. Stole the kids thunder and also possibly ****** up his plan to tell friends/teammates. Dude is a tool.

Back
Top Bottom