OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So is this fisher stuff a money thing or did it run deeper than that?

Probably a combination of that and who has control over booster money. At the end of the day, everyone has a source and an opinion though and hard to separate fact from fiction.

Supposedly a scathing article on Jimbo is coming or shortly. I think there’s plenty of blame to go around on all fronts.

Both sides are gonna put out information to make themselves look better. The truth is likely somewhere in the middle.

I don't really care but so much about the stuff that comes out afterwards, esp from some of these news guys. If you're gonna write something you should have have nuts enough to ask him about some of those things when he was still here. But for sure there is going to be a ton of stuff to come out.

Never thought he'd leave or resign w/o telling the team though.

Both sides are gonna put out information to make themselves look better. The truth is likely somewhere in the middle.

I don't really care but so much about the stuff that comes out afterwards, esp from some of these news guys. If you're gonna write something you should have have nuts enough to ask him about some of those things when he was still here. But for sure there is going to be a ton of stuff to come out.

They were afraid to get the Mike treatment and shoved out of the radio show lol

In all seriousness Chollie may end up being the coach. Would be funny to see him and Dan going H2H every year.

I think kids in general having the credits, the mental and physical maturity, and the desire to leave HS after their junior year is just too rare for it to be common.

That said, JD Booty enrolled a year early, and played...

Probably, for the elite of the elite thought, I don't see what guys like Fields, and Trevor Lawrence gained from playing another year of HS ball. At least X Thomas got to practice against D1 athletes, and play against the toughest schedule in country at IMG.

The getting held back in 8th grade thing is something that happens in football as well just like hoops. Former Michigan QB Shane Morris was a kid that repeated 8th grade before enrolling at WDLS.

Jimbo’s ex wife prob regretting cheating on him after seeing this new contract.

Why? She's gonna get herself a nice new house in Texas.

Rumors out there that their Fanconi Anemia program/fundraiser is gonna get fully endowed. Much more money will be flowing in for the both of them

Apparently a staffer ran and told after his meeting with Thrasher before he could inform the team

Jim Bob Cooter (according to the Lions guys I follow) wants to stay in the NFL and position himself for a HC job in the L... He better hope the Lions find some wins and a tiny bit of running game or else this staff might get canned.

Coochie Mane is never getting hired on a college campus with his arrest history. Especially in today's climate.

Taggert to FSU, Sumlin to Oregon?

Justin Wilcox is an alum and was born and raised in Eugene. I think he'd get the call before Sumlin.

justinwilcox-e1314149648947-199x300.jpg

Why? She's gonna get herself a nice new house in Texas.

Rumors out there that their Fanconi Anemia program/fundraiser is gonna get fully endowed. Much more money will be flowing in for the both of them

Candi’s Tinder and Bumble game gonna be lit in Houston

Back
Top Bottom