OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rumors Najee Harris wants to transfer out. Nothing solid yet but Tosh Lupoi is trying to get him to chill.

I'd love for him to come to Michigan, but he should honestly just stay there. Bo, and Damien Harris are going to be gone next season, and him and Jacobs will be splitting the carries.

I'm sure he hates not playing but the least amount of carries on his body before turning pro the better.

idk if it’s made it’s way national yet but a few houston media guys are reporting it & they’ve been pretty money since sunday. i guess it would help that they are aggies as well.
Just hit ESPN that the board approved 10/$75mil... Insane money. Woodward and the Ags not ****in around. :lol:

Sumlin's buyout plus what's sure to be Top 3 assistant pool money, they're gonna spend $100million before the New Year. :sick:

Yooooo lmao at the hints Tee's people have been dropping for weeks about how things are moving and he's been talking to the boosters while Currie is interviewing coaches. I asked Gunna a few days back if there were two different searches going based on what SC people keep reporting about Tee. In hindsight there definitely were :smh::rofl:

FSU former players all seem to be really respectful of Jimbo and not that upset at him for leaving. That's a rarity in these times. Fans seem the most upset and irrational.

FSU former players all seem to be really respectful of Jimbo and not that upset at him for leaving. That's a rarity in these times. Fans seem the most upset and irrational.

There was a Bud Elliot article saying that unnamed players said multiple of them threatened to transfer if he came back...

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/s...yers-threatening-transfer-jimbo-fisher-stays/

Also heard he was asked at a Thursday team meeting if he was leaving and he dodged the question.

Bud Elliot was trying to stir **** up and it was so clear at that point that he was gone. Didn't matter.

Picks

Stanford +3.5
Akron +21.5
Auburn -2.5, even if Kerryron is limited, UGA is still not going to be able to throw.
UCF -7
Miami +9.5
Wisconsin +6, OSU still wins.
OU -7.5
Fresno +9

Nah, I think it'll come down to the wire, and in that case you have to go with the squad with the better QB.

High profile coaches snubbing the likes of FSU, Florida, and Tennessee for programs like UCLA and Texas A&M

Leon O’Neal gonna decommit from A&M today.

Upset Jimbo never offered him at FSU. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom