OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_0175.JPG
its creepy how quiet he's been this week. I'm expecting all hell to break loose if they win this evening. Lurking hard to see what we have been saying about Stanford.

always amazes me when guys like Fullmer, at his age, still wants to work. He has plenty of money, probably doesnt even need to pay for meals in town, but still works.

I'd be ghost.

EGO is a helluva drug

always amazes me when guys like Fullmer, at his age, still wants to work. He has plenty of money, probably doesnt even need to pay for meals in town, but still works.

I'd be ghost.

EGO is a helluva drug

I want to be done in my late 40s or early 50s. Life is too short to be dedicate all your time at work.

I want to be done in my late 40s or early 50s. Life is too short to be dedicate all your time at work.
right? I know the work they do isnt the work we do, but still, he needs to visit with people, kiss booster ***, etc.

No thanks.

I'd decommit too if i didnt get an offer. Dont want to play for someone who might not believe in me.
Dude's an attention ***** though. He's the idiot that tweeted some nonsense about knocking Guice out knowing full well he would never face Guice in a game.

Highest paid coaches update:
1. Saban (11.1 million)
2. Dabo (8.5 million)
3. Jimbo (7.5 million)
4. Harbaugh (7.0 million)
5. Meyer (6.4 million)
6. Mullen (6.1 million)
7. Shaw (5.7 million)
8. Herman (5.5 million)
9. G. Patterson (5.1 million)
10. Gus (4.7 million)

They gone have to give Urban a raise at tOSU soon

ESPN is saying the 75 mil contract is fully guaranteed.

Wow.

LiquidSkinnyAntarcticgiantpetrel-max-1mb.gif

right? I know the work they do isnt the work we do, but still, he needs to visit with people, kiss booster ***, etc.

No thanks.

Yeah, part time coach, part time politician. Not my bag, baby.

A&M’s AD was probably looking at Jimbo signing this paper like “this **** better work......”.

AD is hitched to this signing. If it fails, well ... you know he’s sinking with that ship. Conversely, if it works out, he’s a hero.

Brewster better sink UT like he did to A&M back early in Mack's tenure if we end being able to get him on board

Back
Top Bottom