OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just curious why these so called coaches are passing on the gig.
UT is cheap to begin with. They've had multiple previous coaches on payroll and each time they have a chance to make a big hire for big bucks they wimp out.
Secondly the program is not relevant on a national scale. The current recruiting classes have never seen UT good in their entire lifetime. Butch was able to have high ranked classes by stacking tons of 3 stars and a few 4 stars. Basically volume. But fans here still think they are Bama's "rival". So the expectations of the fan base far exceed reality. The truth is UT is worse than Vanderbilt and UK.

The crap like search has forced Vol fans to absolutely love the prospect of getting mike
Leach. Unbelievable.
Smh if Grinch doesn’t come with Leach this will not turn out well.

Was talking to a booster here about this and told him a year ago Leach was going to be it. :lol:

Shea still probably transfers, but guys like Brown and Little are probably going to stay since they are out after next year.

Could Fulmer at the helm now convince Cut to take the job?

A Cut and Tee as HCIW combo might be the only way to salvage this.

Ole Miss will appeal the 2nd year bow ban for next year. Scholarships aren't really affected anymore than they already were and we'll have more scholarships next year and beyond then what we played with this year

IMG_0173.JPG

Honest question, would Tennessee have been better off hiring Gregory than going through this dumpster fire? No one wants this job. I will lol if they end up settling for a candidate like Larry Coker.

Honest question, would Tennessee have been better off hiring Gregory than going through this dumpster fire? No one wants this job. I will lol if they end up settling for a candidate like Larry Coker.

What is Derek Dooley up to these days?

Ever wondered why Dez Bryant can't get open and none of the other Cowboys receivers are worth a ****? :lol: Derek Dooley.

I'm kind of surprised we don't see this more in CFB tbh.

I think kids in general having the credits, the mental and physical maturity, and the desire to leave HS after their junior year is just too rare for it to be common.

That said, JD Booty enrolled a year early, and played...

Jim Bob Cooter (according to the Lions guys I follow) wants to stay in the NFL and position himself for a HC job in the L... He better hope the Lions find some wins and a tiny bit of running game or else this staff might get canned.

Back
Top Bottom