OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feels like Jalen Hurts has zero pocket awareness and almost prefers to exclusively run and escape the pocket. Missed a wide open WR on that 3rd and long cause he was eyeing Ridley the whole time. Still missed him over the middle anyway. Bama defense is finally getting caught with injuries, I'm not sure they can consistently stop elite teams like in the past. Unless their offense can put up points and make their opponents one dimensional

Glad Georgia has another shot @ Auburn. I hope Kerryon plays too, that'll be a huge fact in the game. I know we got blowout two weeks ago but I'm surprisingly confident
(or delusional:lol::lol::lol:). Looking back at last game, I feel like it all came down to alot of mental mistakes by UGA that if cleaned up, would've made the outcome alot closer. Also, we've made some changes along the O-line that look like they're paying off so far. Playing on a neutral field will help alot too. Auburn has been unstoppable at home this season but average outside of Jordan-Hare. Should be a good one.

I'm pulling for Wisconsin next week solely because I don't want Bama to get in the playoff. Who've they beaten this season? If they get in it'll be purely off of name recognition. Bama always gets the benefit of the doubt when they lose. I think the Final 4 will be as follows:

1. Clemson
2. Oklahoma
3. Wisconsin
4. Georgia

Don’t forget Bama beat (now) 4 loss miss State who they’ll somehow keep in the top 25 to make them look better

Clemson loses to 4-8 Syracuse, no one bats an eye.

Miami loses to 5-7 Pitt, they're frauds, have absolutely no shot at the CFP no matter what, and will quite possibly never win another game again.
Zo.gif

Can 3 teams from the same conference play in New Year's Six games? I know in the BCS era only 2 teams from each conference could play in BCS games.

So what happens if Wisconsin wins the B10? Which conference champ gets left out? ACC or Big XII? Or does the committee do the right thing and leave Bama out?

Back
Top Bottom