OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not justifying anything, the committee has done it before. Brand name, eye test, and them having 1 lost vs mutiple 2 loss champions who they'll be competing against. They'll get the nod.

I agree. Bama is def in at the end of this. It'll be Oklahoma, SEC champion, ACC champion or Wisconsin if they win, and Bama.

What's hilarious about the "eye test" is if anyone has actually watched Bama's team play this year, this is the most beatable I've seen them look since Tebow left. They've looked super average. It's why I question what "eye test" the committee is really conducting. Bama hasn't dominated any team with a pulse this year. At least Miami has the ND game and UGA destroyed (an overrated but aight) Miss State.

Don't do this

Be happy last time their was an all SEC title game they blew up the whole system, this could be the catalyst to get 2 more teams added to the playoff.

OU will be the 1 seed and draw Bama as the 4. Auburn will get the winner of Clemson/Miami. At least the Sooners won't win.

Be happy last time their was an all SEC title game they blew up the whole system, this could be the catalyst to get 2 more teams added to the playoff.

I'd only be happy with this if OU had to be the casualty. At least they'll feel our pain

“Clemson lost their quarterback”

(Meanwhile Bryant sucked and they were already losing when he was in there)

They say they don't do it but defending champs always get some benefit of the doubt. Their resume is still really strong though.

At the end of the day for Miami, you're playing in an ACCCG, in a win and you're in the playoff scenario, you can't ask for much more
Excellent year for them. After the Al Folden and Randy Shannon years I'm sure most Miami fans are thrilled to have a shot at the playoffs.

I will be utterly shocked, regardless of what happens tonight and next weekend, if Bama doesn’t get in. Esp if Auburn wins

I'm sure the committee will do the same mental gymnastics they did to make sure Mr. Heart palpitations squads made it in. Nicholas will get the same treatment.

Committee over there hoping to God Wisky loses so they can easily justify selecting Bama. Crisis adverted lol

Bama is purely in off of name recognition because their best win is LSU :sick:

More so that 2 of the 5 major conferences will have 2 loss champions. They literally did it last year, it doesn't matter.

Nicholas toasting the committee for the logic they'll use to get Bama in

giphy (13).gif

Back
Top Bottom