OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who is going to win the Big Ten this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hold up....

Miami goes from an 8-4 season to finishing 10-1. Granted, we shouldn't lose to Pitt, but Miami did.

That's a failure of a season? ****, I've just been enjoying that we actually mattered this year :lol:

Did not expect ANY kind of championship run at any point in the season. Just a Coastal Championship appearance season

It was a fun run for sure. I ain't even mad at the L today. Rosier was TERRIBLE. If he hits some of those passes, its game.
Man you think they gonna have a season like this next year? I highly doubt it. I’m tired of being irrelevant.

Bunch of frauds in south Florida.

Should've had at least 3-4 losses so far.

But this, this is glorious.

Now next week Clemson is gonna kick their teeth in.

Can't wait 8)

Hopefully this is a sign of the chaos that's going to continue into tomorrow.

Bye bye CFP

I think y'all still have a shot. I mean, if you're the committee and Miami wins out, you're gonna turn down the ACC Champ this season? Could be wrong, but ... I would think they'd be ok if they beat Clemson. That's just me though ...

Hold up....

Miami goes from an 8-4 season to finishing 10-1. Granted, we shouldn't lose to Pitt, but Miami did.

That's a failure of a season? ****, I've just been enjoying that we actually mattered this year :lol:

Did not expect ANY kind of championship run at any point in the season. Just a Coastal Championship appearance season

It was a fun run for sure. I ain't even mad at the L today. Rosier was TERRIBLE. If he hits some of those passes, its game.

No kidding. Most people don't even know The U have never played for an ACC Championship. Plus y'all are crushing it on the recruiting trails. Disappointing for most, but let's be honest, Miami overachieved and had a fantastic season.

Who got the crying face turnover chain?
DPbGF07UQAAJnbH.jpg

Rosier couldn’t hit the side of a barn...you gotta make some of the throws he missed. An L to Pitt of all teams :smh:

Clemson going to roll over us

Back
Top Bottom