Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did anyone see Shakur Stevenson fight, he won in 2 rds supposedly

Watching Big Baby Miller right now, he has quick hands and feet for being 304 lbs but not much power also as a 300 pounder

Roy started the convo saying Miller was top 5 HW and they listed:

Wilder
Joshua
Fury if he could get in shape
Miller

Then Lampley asked who’d be 5th and Roy said Joshua Parker.
Then Max chimed in with Dillian Whyte.
No mention of Ortiz...or even Povetkin.

Damn announcers were tryna talk up the draw like a mug...

Good fight. Round 4 or 5 Jacobs dominated with some beautiful counters.

Knock down was too mean!

I personally think he was using it for vanity, given he’s the pretty boy in the public eye. Not to mentioned it’s so far out. My opinion is he was using it to stay lean while gorging on large amounts of food.

He’s clearly used PEDs in the past, most pro athletes have.

The fact that y’all are buying into this garbage is exactly what GB and Cancelo wanted. Believable excuse because of other athletes, but dude has never been registered for voluntary testing? And the officials can only say the follicle test might be positive if he used? Sounds like smoke and mirrors to me.

We doing best 2 out of 3 drug tests here? Dirty is dirty. Again, other athletic commissions suspend athletes for a lot more time for lower levels of Clen.

We can use the “special” cows for Cancelo argument, but his team has prior butchers on it. They all know the deal and the implications, they’re playing the game.

I'm just saying the facts are the facts bruh, trace amounts of Clen, clear history of contamination in the food supply, and he passed the hair test. I don't know or have any proof of what he did in the past, but in this particular case though his reason for popping was plausible. Honestly I wish the fight could've still gone on given the facts, but everyone heard steroids and it tainted the whole thing, even though the details of the situation provide a different perspective. I could see if the guy popped for some hardcore **** and transformed his body overnight a la Marquez or something, or popped for EPO or something, but that's not the case here.

But whatever, hopefully they get VADA for random testing and make this rematch happen later in the year.

Maybe this will finally be the wake up call Magdaleno needs to stop blowing up between fights :lol:

Dogboe's a good fighter tho. Hopefully with a title now he gets to fight in Ghana more, the atmosphere during his last fight was :pimp:

Typical Frank Warren :lol: but I would advise Yarde to get more fights first. Beterbiev should fight Gvozdyk or Alvarez. All of these guys are undefeated and have been on the shelf the past couple years.

:rofl: :rofl:

Hayes better show up, he got wrecked in that first fight.

We got a decent fight card today.
Not sold on the kid yet, but Ryan Garcia vs Jason Velez and Spike O’Sullivan vs Berlin Abreu is a decent card, and it’s on ESPN2.

Let the drinking begin!
Have a good Cinco de Mayo weekend and stay safe fellas.

Back
Top Bottom