Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GGG getting $1M for tomorrow night. He's gotta be heated. I'll ask him in a couple of days. Happy he gets to see his kids tomorrow. Boxer life is tough when its fight time.

Taking the wife to the fights tomorrow. First live boxing match for me. Got the car service ready and getting hammered, which will lead to zero hammering of the wife later on.

GGG getting $1M for tomorrow night. He's gotta be heated. I'll ask him in a couple of days. Happy he gets to see his kids tomorrow. Boxer life is tough when its fight time.

Taking the wife to the fights tomorrow. First live boxing match for me. Got the car service ready and getting hammered, which will lead to zero hammering of the wife later on.

You know GGG?

I guess Haye just got finished, tko in 5, this is the end of the Hayemaker. Sad to see this, Haye was a physically gifted Boxer

Last edited:
Bellew ever since becoming pretty ricky conlan in creed has just been on the up and up..next to AJ and maybe Fury he's prolly the most bankable fighter in the UK now. Bellew should look to Draw Ward out of retirement for a big money fight at cruiser. If not, look for a big money HW fight against AJ, Fury, Wilder

So GGG in two? Three? I think he kills this guy quick. Poor bastard is gonna catch every ounce of GGG's frustration that's built up since the draw(*)

One female fighter comes in with her whole ACTUAL tribe in war paint.

Her opponent comes in to "I Got A Feeling" dressed like a Neutrogena Hand Cream tube

:rofl:

NIce humble brag.

Back
Top Bottom