Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Adonis almost always fights in Quebec.
That's his backyard and his opponent's had no leverage. I heard he cannot fight outside of Canada because of his criminal record. Though, some have refuted thay claim. Jack isn't a huge draw but he has more pull than most of the other guy's Stevenson fought. I think Jack made some demands for the location.

King Kong vs Dillian Whyte WBC Final Eliminator ordered

Mikey Garcia vs Easter Jr. unification might be soon as well

The 39-year-old Albanian Sefer Seferi (23-1, 21 KOs) may compete with former heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (25-0, 18 KOs), 29, in his first fight after a 2.5-year hiatus. British boxing insider Michael Benson reports.

Recall that the return of Tyson Fury in professional boxing is scheduled for June 9 in Manchester.

Last edited:

According to Dopeology.org, which extensively covers doping in professional cycling, "Clenbuterol, like many other substances, accumulates in very small amounts in hair follicles. If an athlete has taken the substance over a period of time in the past, his/her hair test might return a positive for a period of six months or longer. Conversely, if the clenbuterol resulted from a single incident, in which the subject had eaten meat for example, a hair test would almost certainly be negative."

With a virtual unlimited supply of money and resources, why wouldn't they run these test right away instead of waiting months, suspending a fighter, cancelling a mega fight ppv?
Something is off. This is box.

With a virtual unlimited supply of money and resources, why wouldn't they run these test right away instead of waiting months, suspending a fighter, cancelling a mega fight ppv?
Something is off. This is box.

Fight still would have been cancelled because of the "strict liability" clause in NSAC's rules. It doesn't matter how the drug got in your system, if you pop, it's your fault.

I like to clown on dude a lot but the fact that he took the hair test, it validated his story, and he didn't pop for anything else says a lot.

There is a reason why none of the major sports conduct hair tests, and why no one in boxing of any substance has been really pushing for it. It's a lot harder to cheat, and no one really wants clean sports :lol:.

It's entertainment. and bigger, stronger, and faster athletes sell.

Well I’ll be....

I honestly had my doubts.
I figured Saul and Co. used something to gain that type of size and mass, but looks like he was being honest.
To be honest I think everyone is on something, that’s just the way I see it.

Either way, screw it!
Let that beef cook between Canelo & GGG, these two are gonna let them hands go next bout.

Been said Canelo's excuse was actually very viable but everybody wanted to jump out the window with the Clenelo is tainted for life ****. Paulie and pretty much anybody that took an L to him has been calling him a juicehead since the news hit, wonder what they have to say now :lol:

And for the record I think alot of guys are dirty and I wouldn't put it past Canelo at all, but the facts are the facts, Clenbuterol contamination from meat in Mexico happens often, it was stupid and impulsive for people to jump on this like there was no doubt in the world that he intentionally cheated

IBF granted GGG exception but if he wins may 5 he has to fight derevyanchenko next

Y’all don’t actually believe that BS do you? Cancelo was on Clen.

The very article proclaiming his innocence straight up says the hair test “might” show traces if he used Clen. It’s not a definitive test and from what they says it’s more likely to stick to “dark” hair, implying Cancelo’s hair isn’t dark.

De La Hoya and Golden Boy pilling a fast one right now.

Back
Top Bottom