Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I honestly don’t know who to give the fight to, but I feel like Broner edged it. He landed the better harder shots and I saw Vargas landing a lot on the gloves (punch stats probably counted them as shots landed).

Edit: I’m okay with the draw.

Broner needs help man
francis.png

I honestly don’t know who to give the fight to, but I feel like Broner edged it. He landed the better harder shots and I saw Vargas landing a lot on the gloves (punch stats probably counted them as shots landed).

Edit: I’m okay with the draw.
Vargas landed plenty of crips shots. He just doesn’t have any power. He also worked the jab early and it was effective.

im not mad at the draw... broner won the second half of the fight and landed the cleaner punches.... but honestly it could have gone either way... its not like the canelo triple g fight where a draw was robbery

Vargas landed plenty of crips shots. He just doesn’t have any power. He also worked the jab early and it was effective.

I don’t disagree that Vargas was doing better earlier, but once Broner actually engages he got the better of the exchanges.

Edit: And Broner’s garbage attitude doesn’t help with anything. Legit waste of very rare natural talent.

Twitter had me laughing. Some dude posted:

Round 2
Broner: 4 punches, 7 headshakes

If Broner just let his hands go earlier and/or actually took the 12th he woulda had that fight.

His trainer is right, dude gets too satisfied with himself in the ring

Broner has pillow hands. Son shouldn’t even be headlining free Showtime cards. I’m so tired of him. I wish he would just go away.

Man Tank looked sharp, good to see Kevin Cunningham got his mind right.

Hopefully Farmer beats Dib and we finally get that match after all the talkin

Back
Top Bottom