Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Broner fights like Martin Lawrence. Out here looking like a punching bag.

broner the type of dude to fight in school because someone stepped to them... they got that pride to fight and wont back down but wont throw a punch either cuz they scared... but trying to front like they holding their ground

It’s still really early. Can Vargas maintain this output for the rest of the fight?

I can see AB turning it on later in the fight if Vargas doesn’t have the energy in the later rounds

Has Broner every thrown combos in his career? Son stays throwing one punch.

broner landed some good punches but he needs to let his hands go... he reminds me a lot of zab... a lot of talent but just cant put it all together

Reminds of the the Shawn Porter fight couple years back.

Porter was just stacking points against AB. AB didn’t want to let his hands go. Than in the 10th AB drops Porter with a check hook and the all of a sudden wants to fight when the fight is already in the bag for porter at that point lmao

Let’s be real though, he hasn’t fought anybody elite to be making light of Golovkin, Jacobs, Canelo, or any of the established elite middleweights.

Agreed.
So far Trout is his claim to fame, but the potential is there. Both them cats is knocking out everyone they should be, the real test will come when they face the guys they’re not supposed to.

Let’s be real though, he hasn’t fought anybody elite to be making light of Golovkin, Jacobs, Canelo, or any of the established elite middleweights.

Facts. I fw the Charlo bros too.
As much as the Charlo bros love to talk, they didn't have the same energy for Jacobs.

Facts. I fw the Charlo bros too.
As much as the Charlo bros love to talk, they didn't have the same energy for Jacobs.

I mentioned that to my wife when he called out Golovkin. He got quiet backstage in New York the last time they bumped into each other. I don’t blame him, Jacobs is a heavy punching skilled boxer and a huge middleweight.

Fans booing in the 12th round
gucci3.png

That was a good fight

Back
Top Bottom