Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ab is such a disrespectful pos. I normally dont like to judge a dude outside the ring, but you can tell this dude aint worth a ****.

Fakest 4 division champ in history. 3 of the 4 belts were handed to him.

Talkin bout Vargas gettin whooped everytime he stepped up, chino damn near took his manhood, porter mauled him from post to post, and lightweight mikey schooled his ***.

Ab is such a disrespectful pos. I normally dont like to judge a dude outside the ring, but you can tell this dude aint worth a ****.

Fakest 4 division champ in history. 3 of the 4 belts were handed to him.

Talkin bout Vargas gettin whooped everytime he stepped up, chino damn near took his manhood, porter mauled him from post to post, and lightweight mikey schooled his ***.
That BAN was crying walking back to the
Locker room!!!

giphy.gif

Ol limp wrist walkin *** boy

Broner is the hot pile of **** you step on with some all white forces. And no matter what, you just cant get rid of it.

Sad thing is that even in getting his *** beat, that's probably the best he's ever fought :lol:

*against a top tier fighter

To be fair, that's the same Chino that gave Mayweather one of his toughest fights, and Broner actually won a bunch of those middle rounds. Hasn't let his hands go against a top fighter since though

Wba is so wack.. how is the tank fight for the vacant 130 belt when machado won that vacant title last year?

Thats exactly how dip**** broner won the 140 title.

Wba has got to go

Broner doesn't even throw punches. Hes basically punching bag with a big mouth at his point

Bread underestimated how much AB is feared/respected in the streets

Casanova walking out Tank

Bread underestimated how much AB is feared/respected in the streets

Casanova walking out Tank

Not a huge boxing fan and seen that tweet floating around and the video of AB and twin arguing backstage but I thought that was normal .Anybody care to explain, I have no idea what’s going on? Lol

I thought the Tekashi69-Broner thing was fake. I don't know about what transpired with the Charlos, one minute they're taling trash then the next they are straight.

With all this drama going on I may just go to Barclays for the fight tomorrow.

what about Frampton vs. Donaire? are they airing it before the AB v Vargas fight?

Back
Top Bottom