Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GB and probably HBO want GGG to pull out of May 5th and just wait till September.

If I’m GGG I tell them to go **** themselves and still fight. He needs the activity.

GB and probably HBO want GGG to pull out of May 5th and just wait till September.

If I’m GGG I tell them to go **** themselves and still fight. He needs the activity.

:lol:

Do u honestly think GB gives a flying **** what GGG and Abel do?
They need to concentrate on cleaning this mess up and rebuilding Saul’s credibility.
I’m sure as much money as the rematch was going to make, they care more about the long con.

HBO don’t give a **** either. They’re clearly stepping away from the boxing biz but even so will gladly televise whatever opponent GGG faces at the stub (non PPV of course).

why wait until september? Canelo might be suspended so its not like he can fight until next year... theres like less than a month left triple g minuswell fight anyone doesnt even have to be a big name either since no time to promote

why wait until september? Canelo might be suspended so its not like he can fight until next year... theres like less than a month left triple g minuswell fight anyone doesnt even have to be a big name either since no time to promote

Canelita isn't getting suspended for more than 6 months, and even if he did, they could always just move the fight to CA, TX, or NY. NSAC is only suspending him because they have to, not because it's actually something they want to do.

Depending on how motivated Fury is to get back into the shape he was when he beat Wlad, he can take both AJ and Wilder to school in a boxing clinic

Both Usyk and Gassiev are going to have to make the move up to HW if they want more money

giphy.gif

Oscar needs to get to a meeting ASAP. This is why I don't feel sorry for him.

Back
Top Bottom