Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hurd is the definition of a weight bully, looks like he should be fighting at 175, if he moves up in weight he's getting murdered.

He's big for the division but he also made the IBF second day weigh-in so calling him a weight bully is a bit much.

It's going to depend how his chin holds up. While it's true he's going to be fighting bigger guys with more power, he's also likely going to have more power and stamina at 160 since he won't be cutting as much.

Jermall Charlo knocking him out hurt him both financially and i think broke him as a fighter too, can't see J Rock coming back up to the top tier at 154 against the likes of Jermell Charlo, Hurd, Kell Brook, Sadam Ali

Damn j rock gettin crumbs

Jermall Charlo knocking him out hurt him both financially and i think broke him as a fighter too, can't see J Rock coming back up to the top tier at 154 against the likes of Jermell Charlo, Hurd, Kell Brook, Sadam Ali

Brook and ali top tier at 54?

They made their debut at 54 their last fight

Pretty sure Sadam Ali is ranked top 4 in the division with both The Ring and ESPN rankings. Kell Brook is going to be a top guy at 154 going by what he's done at 147 and how he gave GGG some early trouble at 160

Brook and ali top tier at 54?

They made their debut at 54 their last fight

What ia the point of Jermell Charlo fighting Trout? He could fight Michel Soro or get Vanes Martirosyan again.

What ia the point of Jermell Charlo fighting Trout? He could fight Michel Soro or get Vanes Martirosyan again.

Trout is one of Al's OG guys. He's always going to get work if he wants it, just like Berto.

Vanes isn't with Al anymore I don't think. He tried suing him about a year or two ago to get out of his deal.

Trout is one of Al's OG guys. He's always going to get work if he wants it, just like Berto.

Vanes isn't with Al anymore I don't think. He tried suing him about a year or two ago to get out of his deal.
We've seen disgruntled boxers fight someone promoted or managed by an outfit they had issues with. Rigondeaux vs Lomachenko. Gamboa vs Crawford. Dawson vs Ward.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianm...-with-modified-rules-per-report/#7cf2ccac6106

If Floyd pulls this off he's the greatest hustler in sports history by a long shot.

Yall see those supposed rules? that's not MMA.. that's barefoot boxing in a cage with 4 oz gloves

I wouldn't be surprised if he does, but I can't see how this does even half of what the first fight did. Even the simpletons have to be smart enough to know that it's essentially boxing in a octagon.

Connor being able to at least use his elbows would provide some intrigue.

Back
Top Bottom