Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You cannot find 7 for Canelo. 5 is being generous. 6 would be a gift. 7 is a robbery.

5 is not generous. 6 is how most seemingly saw the fight. So 7 is certainly no robbery.

I find it interesting that most of the actual boxers I follow on IG gave the fight to Canelo.

To me the fight was close enough that I wouldn’t argue with/cry about any outcome. Close GGG decision, draw or close Canelo decision.

Last edited:
Anyone have DAZN? Thinking about getting the service for the Joshua fight and Bellator card. Do you get the content on demand after an event airs?

:lol:

Someone needs to take this clown out.
I'm hoping Boo Boo can do the job, if not anyone else....Charlo, Jacobs, Mungia, Derev, anyone.
He's a clown but he can box and always comes prepared . Andrade is going to have his hands full.

5 is not generous. 6 is how most seemingly saw the fight. So 7 is certainly no robbery.

I find it interesting that most of the actual boxers I follow on IG gave the fight to Canelo.

To me the fight was close enough that I wouldn’t argue with/cry about any outcome. Close GGG decision, draw or close Canelo decision.

Most certainly do not have GGG losing 6 rounds. And most of the ones that did are biased. Impartial cards mostly had GGG 7 or 8 rounds.

6 means you gave every really close round to Canelo.

I don't think Canelo did enough to win. Yes he was coming forward but GGG was landing that jab all night and turned it up rounds 9-12. They said the fight came down to the 12th round, well I had GGG winning that round. You have to convincingly beat the champ in my opinion.

7-5 GGG or a draw is how I saw it.

Most certainly do not have GGG losing 6 rounds. And most of the ones that did are biased. Impartial cards mostly had GGG 7 or 8 rounds.

6 means you gave every really close round to Canelo.

So they’re “biased” but you’re not.

Only the “impartial” people gave GGG 8 rounds.

OK :lol:

So they’re “biased” but you’re not.

Only the “impartial” people gave GGG 8 rounds.

OK :lol:

Lederman is biased? Plenty of other media gave GGG 8, but most 7.

And I didn’t mention fans, or myself (who didn’t give GGG 8 rounds watching it live, will wait for replay Saturday for my second score). I did give G 7 rounds live and that was the majority score afterwards. 115-113G, 114-114, 116-112G, and then 115-113A. Usually after a week people put together a mass list of all scores/picks.

And you are quoting boxers on IG, who are notoriously biased and always have an agenda. Every one of Gervonta’s boys think he smokes Loma, yeah roll with that. They are worse than fans.

You have no idea who I’m quoting, who they actually picked to win the fight vs who they felt actually won it etc.

This ain’t the PBC crew or Danny Garcia’s boys thinking he beat Porter.

Why would I care about Harold Lederman? I respect the man but his beliefs are certainly not gospel. He’s a career judge. Never boxed. You’d agree that judges don’t always get it right.....right?

There was a list of scores from that night posted in here a few pages back. The most common result was a draw. 2nd most common was 115-113 GGG.

This is all very simple. You believe one thing. Other people believe another. MANY other people believe another.

That’s life. That’s why I’m clearly saying that in a close fight I don’t call the decision going either way a robbery but your clearly “impartial” “unbiased” self is still pushing your narrative.

You can have that.

Anyway came in here to post.....

Last edited:
^
Whew.....:lol:

Crazy to think how we accept coke but well all freak out if it was anabolic steroids. David was probably hitting that Buchanans with the pai’s just railing some isshh

BJS is hilarious, I got him outboxing Andrade

I'm going with Andrade. Dude has to win! If he takes an L fighters will have more of a reason to not get in the ring with him.

This fight being in Boston (large Cape Verdean population) he has to prove he can sell tickets.

He doesn't have a big fan base ( a lot of people hate him for some reason) and the risk isn't worth the reward in a lot of fighters minds.

You have no idea who I’m quoting, who they actually picked to win the fight vs who they felt actually won it etc.

This ain’t the PBC crew or Danny Garcia’s boys thinking he beat Porter.

Why would I care about Harold Lederman? I respect the man but his beliefs are certainly not gospel. He’s a career judge. Never boxed. You’d agree that judges don’t always get it right.....right?

There was a list of scores from that night posted in here a few pages back. The most common result was a draw. 2nd most common was 115-113 GGG.

This is all very simple. You believe one thing. Other people believe another. MANY other people believe another.

That’s life. That’s why I’m clearly saying that in a close fight I don’t call the decision going either way a robbery but your clearly “impartial” “unbiased” self is still pushing your narrative.

You can have that.

Anyway came in here to post.....

40 for Golovkin
17 draw
2 for Canelo (and one of those couldn’t even muster up a score).

Some pretty credible names in there, but you should discredit them because they don’t fit your narrative (and most never fought, lol), that a robbery can only take place in a wide fight.

I had it 7-5. Others watching with me had it 8-4. And others had it 6-6. Nobody had it 5-7. And within my group we have several who have boxed, not some fanboys who show up for big cards and dksab.

Canelo got the nod in Vegas. Big surprise. He performed well, I was impressed with him. But he didn’t win that fight. You can use all the quotation marks you want, doesn’t make whatever you’re spewing any truer.

You can use all the quotation marks you want, doesn’t make whatever you’re spewing any truer.

Pot meet kettle.
Apply that same logic with yourself.

If this is the first controversial decision that you so vehemently feel that upset about.....than this ain't the sport for you.
Go start a petition, write an angry letter do something else than try to disprove illphillip illphillip 's opion......after all he has as much right to feel the way he does as you. Plain and simple.

On to AJ vs Povetkin.

Back
Top Bottom