Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

:lol: at someone managing to gain access to a famous ball players Twitter account and just saying that. C'mon b.

He's in Barcelona right now. It was 2 AM when the tweet was sent.

Probably one of his friends playing a joke. It was deleted way too quickly for it to be some random guy.

Last edited:
KP used 'b' so it must be facts b

KP 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

If you don't think KP ain't looking at the front door I don't know what to tell you.. If you can't blame Melo and think he's better off going to another team then you can't blame KP. If the kinda **** that went on with the Knicks this season happened at my job I'd be sprucing up me resume :lol:

Last edited:
Na KP def wants to be here. He's actually very smart for a 21 year old, if we're still trash with no future 3-4 years down the line he's 100% bolting.

Na KP def wants to be here. He's actually very smart for a 21 year old, if we're still trash with no future 3-4 years down the line he's 100% bolting.
I would hope I'm wrong but just looking at it through my eyes and they see something different. Since the AS break he hasn't looked like the same KP to me..

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2017/05/09...hacked/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Listen, man. I had an episode on social media this summer, and the first thing I said was I was hacked. And then I thought about it and I said, “You know what? I wasn’t hacked.”

Kristaps, I’m sorry, but no one believes you. You weren’t hacked. You’re trying to go to the Clippers.

Kristaps, you lying, bro. You weren’t hacked. Maybe you was drunk, and your true feelings came out, and you tweeted your true feelings. But you weren’t hacked, my man. Trust me. I had worse episode than what you just did on social media, and the first thing I said was, “Aw, man. I was hacked.” It’s the first thing you think of. But, brother, if the Clippers is where you’re trying to go, come on to this West.

Draymond thinks KP wasnt hacked.

Back
Top Bottom