Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

So yeah.........our Knicks have agreed to join the NBA 2K eSports League.

Would any of the 2K Gaming Knicks fans in here like to change the sad fate of our franchise in the eSports arena?

So yeah.........our Knicks have agreed to join the NBA 2K eSports League.

Would any of the 2K Gaming Knicks fans in here like to change the sad fate of our franchise in the eSports arena?
SHHHIIIEEETTTTT I'm down

The Knicks are an 82-0 team when I use them in 2K 
smokin.gif

Can't wait for us to miraculously get the #2 pick and draft Lonzo Ball

Only to him bust his leg in Summer League because of his trash sneakers 
pimp.gif

we need to draft monk even with the 2nd pick
I absolutely love Monk, probably my 2nd favorite prospect after Fultz. Do you see him being a capable NBA PG though? Thats my one major concern with him, beyond that I might honestly agree with you I think he is a stud.

I think part of the reputation that he is more of an undersized 2 is because he played alongside Fox all year and played off the ball. In games I watched where Fox didnt play though he certainly looked more than comfortable as a playmaker. However he is certainly the least polished pure PG of the 6 top guys in this draft. But in this scoring guard era I think he could certainly make it work. Harden was a 2 before this season and both Curry/Westbrook were looked at as more undersized 2s than PGs when they entered the league a decade ago but the game has changed and they are probably the 3 top PGs in the league right now.

Players don't get to show their whole game in Calipari's system. Towns didn't shoot any 3's & Booker wasn't involved in PnR.

Monk could very well be a capable lead guard but no way I'd take him over Ball, Jackson, Fox, or even Isaac.

we get the second pick we trading that ***** for a player who fits the triangle. ya gotta remember who's in charge.

Lonzo for Greg Monroe
smokin.gif
The one that got away 
laugh.gif

Either that or we land a top 3 pick and use it on Lauri Markkanen... The NBA zigs and Phil zags, the NBA starts a small ball revolution and Phil decides to build the twin twin towers waiting for that pendulum to swing back.

Folks, we got ourselves a mad scientist. 
pimp.gif

Everyone knows what a **** show of a franchise we are and they wasted no time trying to take advantage 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom