Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

**** Draymond but I don't care if KP was hacked or not.

I lost faith in his potential.

Last edited:
One of Fox, Smith, Isaac, or Frank will be there at 7

It's hard to screw this draft up :lol:

Last edited:
Porzings -                    18.1 pts, 7.2 trb, 1.7 ast, 2 blk (45, 36, 79)

Dirk (2nd season)   -    17.5 pts, 6.5 trb,  2.5 ast, .8 blk (46, 38, 83) 

both at age 21. Not disappointed by he's second season at all despite all the **** going on around him. Let's not lose sight on what kind of talent he is. 

Porzings -                    18.1 pts, 7.2 trb, 1.7 ast, 2 blk (45, 36, 79)
Dirk (2nd season)   -    17.5 pts, 6.5 trb,  2.5 ast, .8 blk (46, 38, 83) 

both at age 21. Not disappointed by he's second season at all despite all the **** going on around him. Let's not lose sight on what kind of talent he is. 

People forget it was supposed to take him 4 years to get to where he is now.

His numbers last season were similar to those in his rookie season so I guess that's why there's some panic. His efficency was up tho, which I like.

I really want to see him as a focal point with a pass first guard.

People forget it was supposed to take him 4 years to get to where he is now.

His numbers last season were similar to those in his rookie season so I guess that's why there's some panic. His efficency was up tho, which I like.

I really want to see him as a focal point with a pass first guard.
100 %. Stable coach / management, pass first point guard would do wonders for Porzingis. He's already setting to work with Dirk/ Pau during offseason. you can tell he wants to be great and isn't satisfied with mediocrity 

If Boston was willing to absorb Melos contract for their pick only, and aren't giving up any players in exchange. Would you guys do it?

If Boston was willing to absorb Melos contract for their pick only, and aren't giving up any players in exchange. Would you guys do it?

We would need take players back to make it work no?

But for the number one pick??
Hell yeah take Melo and Phil Jackson too

They won't do. They'll rather land PG or butler.
Which they can with that number one pick. Vs a 33 year old Carmelo

Last edited:
We would need take players back to make it work no?

But for the number one pick??
Hell yeah take Melo and Phil Jackson too

They won't do. They'll rather land PG or butler.
Which they can with that number one pick. Vs a 33 year old Carmelo
I know, only thing is the Bulls just said they're not dealing Butler (probably B.S), and PG is only gone if he says so.

We on the other hand are trying to trade Melo, Melo would agree to Boston and supposedly Boston coaches wanted to deal for Melo at the deadline. Only reason i thought of that scenario, Both sides get exactly what they want without giving up anything in excess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom