Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

When will Nike unveil their new designs for NBA jerseys? I remember they did something similar with the NFL when they won the licensing rights to be the official apparel provider for the NFL.

Jerseys with branding on them next season are gonna be super trash 
mean.gif
Agreed. That Boston with the GE logo doesn't look trash tho
Was speaking more so about the Swoosh

My guy David Stern ain't neva been about that 
mean.gif

Thought y'all said Willie was on the SL team. Didn't want him there anyway. I don't see how that'll help his development.

Kenyon Martin said Noah sucks and he would've given him the league minimum lol and he said he play Noah for his contract right now. He also said he has been Ball forever and he's never made a face like Noah's when he missed that free throw lol

I definitely wanted to let Frank handle the ball as much as possible this upcoming season.
This. And I dont mind a steady backup veteran PG, but stay far the **** away from Rose and Rondo please.

If somebody can explain to me the logic behind the same GM seriously considering outright waiving Carmelo Anthony and paying him to go play elsewhere when we also have no capable replacements behind him, at the same time mulling resiging UFA Derrick ******* Rose for another 2 years and $24 mil when we just drafted our franchise PG, I'll buy you an iced cream cone or some ****. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

If Melo wants to stay let him ******* stay Phil. You could do a whole lot worse than having one seriously well respected player around the league sticking around through your circus show and he will still be able to take pressure off of and help mentor some of these young guns. Sure it might be more beneficial to ship him out for more assets, but if he wants to stay we need to let it happen because its a whole lot better than releasing him while he still is under contract and has a ton left to offer. Phil shouldnt concern himself with whether or not Melo should go chase a title somewhere else. He says he wants to stay so keep him. Very ******* simple ****.

Last edited:
The biggest negative about Melo is he can single handedly win us a game vs teams like the Hornets, Hawks, Pacers, etc.

I really want us to bottom out so we have a good shot at Porter or Doncic. Another season of ~35 wins does us no good.

Back
Top Bottom