Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Want to be really good or really bad. No in between. Like bottom 3 bad.

Another year of trash basketball?! Beats competitiveness anytime!!!

anchorman-jump-in-air.gif

Coming along on the Frank pick. Thought we should've gone BPA and drafted Dennis, but looking back at it everytime we had an offensive PG (marbury, francis, rose, etc) we've sucked. Having a defensive minded, team first PG is a nice change for once.

Also, we lost 14 games by 5 points or less last season :smh: :lol:

So they basically stole the theme song from the first 2 seasons of The Wire
Your post is the only reason I pressed play :lol:

That genre and musical style isn't specific to one person or group. Lot if songs like that.

Another year of trash basketball?! Beats competitiveness anytime!!!

anchorman-jump-in-air.gif

Rather win 25 games or have the chance to draft a franchise changing guy? Easy money.
So what you're really saying is you want a repeat of last season.

Cuz if its one thing I know is these Knicks don't know anything about that that 10 game win life. 25 wins aint getting you a franchise changing guy.

Your post is the only reason I pressed play :lol:

That genre and musical style isn't specific to one person or group. Lot if songs like that.
So what you're really saying is you want a repeat of last season.

Cuz if its one thing I know is these Knicks don't know anything about that that 10 game win life. 25 wins aint getting you a franchise changing guy.

25 would have gave us the third worst record, game behind the Suns for second.

Washington wouldn't be such a bad spot for Melo.

Another thing, If Lakers trade for PG, do ya think Melo would entertain going there if they reach a buyout?

Brook Lopez

Melo

Paul George

Clarkson

L. Ball

First year for Magic, not so bad

Celtics, Cavs or Clippers (if they retain Paul & Griffin) are the only spots I see Melo going to contender wise

But if we buy him out how much does he still count on our cap? And if we do buy him out we need to use that stretch on Noah

Cant even get a pick or player for him? We would be real stupid for buying him out. The communication on both ends is beyond terrible. Grown *** men acting like a bunch of divas with this silent treatment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom