Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Cant even get a pick or player for him? We would be real stupid for buying him out. The communication on both ends is beyond terrible. Grown *** men acting like a bunch of divas with this silent treatment.

Nah, this is all the front office.

I'd be happy with Kelly Oubre as a Melo return at this point.

Nice three & d wing for the future.

That's what Phil gets. Melo forcing a buy out and if not he staying. Pretty funny if you ask me. I hope when his contract expires Dolan comes back just to give melo an extension

tank rolling perfectly

tell me who is going to be able to create a shot with Melo gone??? lmao

Doncic [emoji]128158[/emoji]
Porter Jr [emoji]128553[/emoji]
Bamba [emoji]128563[/emoji]
Ayton [emoji]128548[/emoji]

Last edited:
As many bad moves as Phil has made as a GM, his most underrated bad one is giving Melo a NTC.

It's removed any leverage we would have had in getting a good package, created a circus, might cause us to buy him out and still have him on our books, eats cap space we could have put toward other players, stunted our rebuild, made our draft picks less valuable because we couldn't lose as badly, hurt our reputation with star players, etc.

Last edited:
Sources say the Knicks have discussed several different scenarios with regard to filling the void at point guard -- both in free agency and via trade. The Knicks aren't interested in paying large salaries for any free agent, which may be a sticking point in potential discussions with Rose and his agent, B.J. Armstrong.

j2mjcwv1096z.jpg

Derrick Rose next season: "Ahh you know man I'm just gonna come in and try to teach Frank everything I know so he can improve his game and be a better player. I wanna be that mentor for him."

SMH kill me now 
laugh.gif

Cant even get a pick or player for him? We would be real stupid for buying him out. The communication on both ends is beyond terrible. Grown *** men acting like a bunch of divas with this silent treatment.

I guess not. 33 year old glorified role players aren't in demand these days. Look at him now trying to weasel his way to the cavs. I hope he goes there and GS beats them again so he never gets a ring.

Back
Top Bottom