Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Man i like how all the euros we're bringing over are actually tough on the court. They all seem like they play with some kind of chip on their shoulder.

Hope Jaramaz balls out. If he actually knows how to play on this level his athleticism and ball handling could be fun to watch. Hope the kid from Houston knocks his shots down as well he looks to be an elite 3 point shooter and with Holiday most likely being gone we need a replacement. I think we want our picks to pan out so much because nobody is gonna come here.

All of this.

We signed Jamel Artis to play SL, too.

The move he put on Donovan Mitchell at 4:30...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Wow...he absolutely obliterated Mitchell this entire video.  The cross he put on him at 2:55 was nasty too.  His handle is supreme for his size.  With his size, he reminds me of Tyreke Evans/Lance Stephenson, but a way better shooter.  I like that he was a senior this year so he's older.  Can hopefully contribute immediately...

If Ntilikina pans out, is it fair to call Phil above average at finding young talent? :nerd:

**** Phil, forever.

I'm torn as far as Melo goes. Want him to stay a Knick but also want him to flourish in the playoffs quick.

2017/2018: $26,243,760
2018/2019: $27,928,140 (Player option)

Last edited:
OJ's agent basically said if he can prove to himself and the team that he can play in summer league, he'll look into a buyout and come over this year.

Sheesh...that boy definitely got hops.  But peep the landing tho...another injury just waiting to happen.  That's my biggest fear for his career I think

I see why they like Artis. Bigger guard who can knock down a shot, play from the high post, and has a nice handle. Interesting pick up. He looks like he'd be fun to watch hope he sticks i the league.

Back
Top Bottom