Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

B/c we suck
giphy-downsized-large.gif

He does have a kicker that he gets a bump in pay if he gets traded but I doubt that he cares about the money that much at this point of his career and with his personal issues going on.

if melo were to waive his NTC dont you think he would have done it already? they havent made the playoffs in 3 straight years but yet hes still here... its more than the losing/money his family is from here and he doesnt want to relocate... that is why he didnt choose the bulls during free agency

Last edited:
lost the password to the other account already smh

new draftexpress mock has us getting

malik monk (8)

josh hart (44)

nigel williams-goss (58)

they have monk, frank ntilikina and dennis smith jr all on the board when we're picking 

Can't see us passing on DSJr or Frank for Monk. I wouldn't be mad with any of them, tho.

I like Hart & NWG in the 2nd round

Dudes out there thrusting for Melo on the Cavs to put together some team that can beat these Warriors :lol:

NTC

^^^

might be facts,,,but if lebron lose in 4/5 he is gonna want to construct this team to his liking.... dude is not gonna want to lose to a juggernaut year after year , while his prime is winding down

Lol the Cavs would be infinitely better with Melo on their team *****. They'd be better with Melo's in Love's place, let alone simply adding him and allowing him to play the Olympic Melo role full time. Have you not seen how bad the Cavs are at scoring outside of Bron/Kyrie/Love this series?

It annoys me how people act like Melo wouldnt know how to play winning basketball just because he has been on a losing team with a dog **** supporting cast for the past 4 years. 

Last edited:
so we trade them melo basically giving the cavs the east for the next 2/3 years max. what do they have that would even remotely help us now ??

Back
Top Bottom