Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

I never really believe in the trade rumors ever since those bastards and their sources.

So when I see trades brought up in here they're really no dofferent than the trades Knicks fans come up with.

Best to actually comment on a trade when they actually happen.

Frank is definitely the best defensive guard in the lottery. Kid hounds the defender once its inbounded. There's really question marks with every guy that'll fall to us.

Monk = can he do anything else but score
DSJ = can he stay healthy
Frank = seems like a project, kid will be thrown into the fire
Frank + the backcourt pressure GAWD as assistant coach? 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

If Phil cuts Melo I swear to everything holy that some how, some way, I will find him. And I will kill him.

If he gets cut he still gets paid if its guaranteed, and Melo hasn't violated the terms of the contract. Then Melo could sign with the Cavs or GS for the minimum :lol: and get the ring Knicks fans so desperately think he deserves..

If he gets cut he still gets paid if its guaranteed, and Melo hasn't violated the terms of the contract. Then Melo could sign with the Cavs or GS for the minimum :lol: and get the ring Knicks fans so desperately think he deserves..

i mean it works out for Melo if he gets cut, but Phil would never land another job if he went through with it. everyone already knows he's a pompous *******, but to cut your star player is flat out ******ed. obviously Melo isn't the same player, but you cut a Jeff Green or CJ Watson. you don't cut Carmelo Anthony, a future HOFer. i've never heard of a player averaging 20ppg get cut.

i mean it works out for Melo if he gets cut, but Phil would never land another job if he went through with it. everyone already knows he's a pompous *******, but to cut your star player is flat out ******ed. obviously Melo isn't the same player, but you cut a Jeff Green or CJ Watson. you don't cut Carmelo Anthony, a future HOFer. i've never heard of a player averaging 20ppg get cut.
I dont think F. Phil would cut Melo either but it was a fun thought when someone suggested he might :lol:

Last edited:
And melo helps sell out games at the garden despite the garbage record. You know that's all Dolan cares about anyway.

i dont know why nobody understands the NTC before someone comes up with some bogus trade for melo :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom