Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

The one that got away 
tired.gif
Damn. Dude made the right decision.
laugh.gif

I'd take Aminu too. I highly doubt Melo would approve a trade to Portland or the Pistons (#12) though.

Last edited:
Mo Harkless is really the only guy I'd try to get from Portland
Mo would be 
pimp.gif

Dennis Smith Jr

Courtney Lee

Mo Harkless

Melo

KP

Rogue Jeff Hornacek running a run and gun offense and Prigioni as his defensive coordinator...

Obviously completely unrealistic but one can **** around. 
laugh.gif

Zach Lowe is saying we'll be dangling Lee for Rubio, then pushing Melo to LA for Redick :stoneface:

The Knicks have talked to the Portland Trailblazers about acquiring one of Portland's first-round picks, a source confirms to ESPN. The Knicks have workouts scheduled with at least one player pegged for a mid to late first-round pick in UNC's Justin Jackson and are looking to acquire a second first-rounder to add to the pick they currently own - the No. 8 overall pick. Portland owns the 15th, 20th and 26th overall picks. The Knicks and Blazers discussions were first reported by the Sporting News.

The Knicks have talked to the Portland Trailblazers about acquiring one of Portland's first-round picks, a source confirms to ESPN. The Knicks have workouts scheduled with at least one player pegged for a mid to late first-round pick in UNC's Justin Jackson and are looking to acquire a second first-rounder to add to the pick they currently own - the No. 8 overall pick. Portland owns the 15th, 20th and 26th overall picks. The Knicks and Blazers discussions were first reported by the Sporting News.
For some reason, I feel like none of this matters.

Back
Top Bottom