Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

i like draftexpress' mock picks for us right now

dennis smith jr (8)

josh hart (44)

kobi simmons (58)

Last edited:
Get me Fox, Monk or DSJr in the first.

Ojeleye, Dorsey or Iwundu in the second.

I'd be content. Probabaly won't get any of them though :lol:

Monk or DSJ in the 1st round.

Any defensive/rebounding/hustle players in the 2nd round.

Last edited:
I'd take Hart in the second if he's available. We need a PG so bad, I'm starting not to care who it is as long as we don't give them a max deal.

This dude is lifting 15's? With that sort of facial expression? God help us.

The team is in the same condition as the thread--in shambles.

RIP y'all
15kgs 
nthat.gif

^
:rofl:

I am not surprised... People always find a way to mock Knicks

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying. I know that some of you guys are putting out these "what ifs" just to make conversation, and that's cool. However, I think some of y'all are just as stubborn as Phil, and don't realize the power of a NO TRADE CLAUSE.

that what makes the whole situation hilarious... phil goes out of his way telling the media he wants to get rid of melo but hes the same guy who put the NTC in his contract making it impossible to trade him...

Phil is secretly one of the members in this thread throwing out trade scenarios to see if we think they're good or not 
nerd.gif

that what makes the whole situation hilarious... phil goes out of his way telling the media he wants to get rid of melo but hes the same guy who put the NTC in his contract making it impossible to trade him...
I'm beginning to think he really doesn't like Melo.

Cuz its either Melo plays out his contract or accepts a trade to a meh team (it won't be to the Spurs or Warriors or Cavs). So meanwhile before the right trade comes along, Phil can still talk his **** and throw shade.

Phil doesn't seem eager or desperate to get rid of Melo given how he's treating him. With that extension, he's just taking his time building through the draft.

Last edited:
I'm 99% sure if Melo wasn't already on the team when Phil got here he wouldn't have pursued him in free agency.

Imagine your first move as team president is letting your star player walk for nothing. Fans would want him fired in his first hour on the job.

Phil is known to get zero to no value back for our players. I don't expect anything different when we trade Melo.

I'm 99% sure if Melo wasn't already on the team when Phil got here he wouldn't have pursued him in free agency.

Imagine your first move as team president is letting your star player walk for nothing. Fans would want him fired in his first hour on the job.
For that matter, Phil wouldn't have signed Amar'e either :lol:

Wouldn't have done that Melo trade. Probably would've tried to bring Fisher and Odom here earlier along with Bynum and maybe Gasol. Shaw probably gets tapped as coach.

Back
Top Bottom