Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Hornacek also gives me the company man vibe. Like he cares more about keeping his job than building a winner.

Dude was spouting dumb **** all season.

But on the real, I had no clue about this Longstaff dude at all :lol:

Assitants get replaced everyday b.

Yea but the one that's closest to your "franchise" player? C'mon, and keep the guy with the 29% win pct as a head coach? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

You know it's bad when an assistant gets fired and everybody's pissed :lol:. Phil doing Phil things. Sasha gonna be the new assistant :nerd:

Not happening

Phil done goof'd again when he could've traded Rose for him straight up but kept trying to squeeze more out of the Wolves 
God that trade could not have been more of a winner.  How did that not happen.  Rubio is so much better than Rose in 2017.

I was one of the very few people who was down for Rose for Rubio straight up.

Could've used Courtney Lee for another deal if we're going to trade him

If we can get Rubio, keep Lee, draft Monk for that 6th man role while keeping the rest of our roster somewhat the same I'm 100% for it.

Last edited:
Would Minnesota still trade him now considering Kris Dunn's disappointing season?  Seems like the right kind of vet to have around.

Hoping Minnesota realizes it really hasnt worked for them with Rubio at this point. Wouldn't mind throwing in a second rounder, KOQ, or Lance ofcourse.

Last edited:

Yea but the one that's closest to your "franchise" player? C'mon, and keep the guy with the 29% win pct as a head coach? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
They been close for what a year? 2?

KP will get over his broken heart. It's a ******* assitant. Maybe next time he won't skip his exit interview.

I'm also ignoring KP being our franchise player.

Last edited:
I'm on my board for anyone that gets KP the ball. The easier shots KP gets and the better our franchise player is the better we are.

Am I the only one that wants to keep KOQ? He was solid for us last season. And the Photoshop pics of him in here were :smokin. :lol:

I'm on my board for anyone that gets KP the ball. The easier shots KP gets and the better our franchise player is the better we are.

Maybe if we ran an offense that catered to KP we'd be on to something.

You guys are forgetting just how awful a defender Rubio is. Halfway into the season you guys are going to turn on him. Rather have a great defensive minded PG who can occasionally shoot the ball and is pass first.

Back
Top Bottom