Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Andy-Dwyer-Shock.gif

Y'all should trade Melo to us and end this mess once and for all :nerd:

Get this man outta here.

Melo ain't going anywhere, he will veto every trade and stick the middle finger to Phil.

Melo thug side is about to be unleashed next season, he doesnt have LaLa anymore, he can run rampage across this city

juuuuuuuu hearrrrrrrrrrd

Y'all should trade Melo to us and end this mess once and for all
nerd.gif
Get this man outta here.

Melo ain't going anywhere, he will veto every trade and stick the middle finger to Phil.

Melo thug side is about to be unleashed next season, he doesnt have LaLa anymore, he can run rampage across this city

juuuuuuuu hearrrrrrrrrrd
He can't stay here man. It's pretty much a scorched earth situation. My gut is telling my Blake for Melo is going to happen. It fits. Blake is damaged goods and Melo is a soured superstar. It's a typical Knicks situation. 

If we trade Melo for a different all-star (Love, Blake) instead of young assets/picks to jump start our rebuild and build from the ground up, I will lose my ****.

If we trade Melo for a different all-star (Love, Blake) instead of young assets/picks to jump start our rebuild and build from the ground up, I will lose my ****.
I don't see the problem bringing in another young all-star caliber player as long as it's not a big that'll hinder KP and Willy's development. To be fair though, what young assets are we getting for Melo from anyone that he would actually OK as a trade partner? Contenders don't draft that high and that's the only way he's leaving.

I don't see the problem bringing in another young all-star caliber player as long as it's not a big that'll hinder KP and Willy's development. To be fair though, what young assets are we getting for Melo from anyone that he would actually OK as a trade partner? Contenders don't draft that high and that's the only way he's leaving.
Celtics or Heat. If Cavs want Melo then get the Cs involved and make it a 3 way. We dont need some lateral *** move where we just replace Melo with another all-star caliber player in an attempt to win the headlines and sell more tickets without actually solving ****. Love or Blake arent coming here and doing anything Melo wasnt already doing, at the very best they would make us marginally better which doesnt really help us, and at worst they cant take the spot light of being "the guy" in NYC as well as Melo does and crumbles under the pressure and as you mentioned create a logjam in the front court.

No thanks on either. If we want an all-star caliber player Id rather just ride it out with Melo. The only way trading him would make actual sense to me would be if its to blow things up and build up a young roster from scratch, not to do exactly what we were already doing except with a different player/worse fit in Melo's spot.

And I get that Melo is older than Love or Blake, but Love is super overrated and would 100% crumble in Melo's position and Blake probably has less good years left than Melo does because of the kind of player he is and his injury history. 

Last edited:
Love & Griffin both play Porzingis' position

Rather just keep Melo than trade him for another established player

Can Blake to Celtics land us their pick ?

Blake to Celtics

Melo to Clippers

Jaylen Brown, Air Johnson, BOS 1st round pick to Knicks

Last edited:
You aren't going to get **** for Melo so just move on. Most likely deal is Winslow and the Heat 1 since Winslow looks like a bust. Draft night will pass with no trade and Melo will be bought out in August. Phil ruined this franchise.

I'm not giving Phil credit for anything other than KP and that's got an asterisk on it :lol:

Last edited:
You aren't going to get **** for Melo so just move on. Most likely deal is Winslow and the Heat 1 since Winslow looks like a bust. Draft night will pass with no trade and Melo will be bought out in August. Phil ruined this franchise.
C'mon :lol: It's nice to come in here and ppl still have delusional trade deals and hope for crazy scenarios when I come in here.

Back
Top Bottom