Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Let Phil ride out his contract. That way Dolan is blameless and shows that he tried.

On another note, is anyone else a bit angry with Brandon Jennings ? Dude signs here in the summer for 1 year and wants to leave already ? He wants to play for a contender. >:
This generation of players think they deserve a championship trophy NOW. Oh my team isnt winning it all, he coach, can you trade me to the team thats going to win it all now? My contract isnt even expired yet but I dont care. I want a trophy.

Yo Jennings! Put in your time, hustle, pay your dues. Not everyone will win a championship bruh. You have no heart, no marbles.

Everyone wants to play for the Cavs, Spurs, or Warriors. No wolves, only sheep.

#morningrant

Son "always wanted to be a Knick." :lol: [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I remember him saying that and its probably another reason im disgusted by him.
The warriors will sign him over Calderon . And he'll flourish as one the splash bros.
We can't be salty we suck ****.
Cause I bet you anything if we played good and had a winning records people would be riding his ****. He plays with energy and heart.

Jennings always wanted to be a Knick until he was actually a Knick
Coward  
mean.gif

Having actually been in toxic situations longer than I needed, hoping it would work out, that ended up wearing on my health: mind, body and spirit, and my performance, I don't blame anyone getting out though I'm a fan. This "stick it out" rhetoric is a fantasy built on entitlement.

Eff lil' JR lite :lol: let him live his pipe dream of being back up pg on a contender

Last edited:
Can't even be mad at Brandon, Yeah i like the dude, and i was hype to get him.

But he knows he declining , he knows the window is closing fast for him ever since he tore his ACL.

Wants to win.

Some of y'all got to close to Jennings for no reason. How are people even sticking up for dude?

He was straight garbage 

Some of y'all got to close to Jennings for no reason. How are people even sticking up for dude?

He was straight garbage 
I'm sayin he sucked when we signed him in knick fashion of signing washed players. We were prolly shopping him when he removed all the Knicks stuff from his social media but couldn't get anything for him. (I was never a fan of his signing so I'm being a little extra :smile: )

Last edited:
I'm sayin he sucked when we signed him in knick fashion of signing washed players. We were prolly shopping him when he removed all the Knicks stuff from his social media but couldn't get anything for him. (I was never a fan of his signing so I'm being a little extra
smile.gif
)
Remember at the press conference when Phil told Jennings to "Go out and win 6th man of the year"?

roll.gif

The warriors will sign him over Calderon . And he'll flourish as one the splash bros.
We can't be salty we suck ****.
Cause I bet you anything if we played good and had a winning records people would be riding his ****. He plays with energy and heart.

¿Qué?

He was straight garbage 

This. Yea we suck but so did he. Son had literally 2 good games. Stop it [emoji]9995[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Dudes seem butthurt and scorned by Jennings. It's like if a short term jump off stops replying to your texts and you're sitting there like

boy-crossed-arms-not-wanting-to-do-what-he-is-told-square-image-283x176.jpg

"I don't care, who else is gunna wanna smash anyways?"

'He only had two good games anyway'

'He's just a dribbler'

Damn. How quickly yall turn. I didn't forget the days you guys lawded his play making and saying he should be the stating point guard [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I sense a bit of a double standard too. If Melo were to ask out of his clause to get traded, most of you would be like 'Don't even blame him' But if Jennings was to seek greener pastures yall slander him to oblivion. Lol

Last edited:
Any player that ACTUALLY wants to be a Knick, im a fan.

But son saw how this franchise was and was like
indifferent.gif
He didn't leave because of how the franchise was. He left because he knew Chasson Randle and Ron Baker were coming for his minutes 

Doubt any playoff team signs that dude. He just might be done 
laugh.gif

'He's just a dribbler'

Damn. How quickly yall turn. I didn't forget the days you guys lawded his play making and saying he should be the stating point guard [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I sense a bit of a double standard to. If Melo were to ask out of his clause to get traded, most of you would be like 'Don't even blame him' But if Jennings was to seek greener pastures yall slander him to oblivion. Lol
To be fair, as much as dislike Rose & his play I was never ever calling for Jennings to start 
laugh.gif

'He's just a dribbler'

I sense a bit of a double standard too. If Melo were to ask out of his clause to get traded, most of you would be like 'Don't even blame him' But if Jennings was to seek greener pastures yall slander him to oblivion. Lol

Nope. I didn't wanna sign him in the first place.

He's had a few good games but no I never wanted him to start. At 1 point I wanted Baker to take his minutes

Last edited:
Why y'all making a big deal about Jennings? Move on. I don't even care much & I was the one who was glad about the Jennings signing lol. But it's not that serious.

Oh yea, we trash.

Back
Top Bottom