Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Without all the BS blown end of game calls by the NBA and all those buzzer beaters against us we'd probably have an extra 10 Ws in the win column. But its the same story every year with us.

Keep the tank rolling.

i dont know how but we gotta drop the 2 games @ orlando and gm  @ philly coming up 

Wolves hold this lead & we're tied for the 7th pick
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Would've been tied for 6th pick had we lost to Philly the other night

I think it's funny how we champion all these players who demand trades and signings, and have tantrums when they don't get them. We champion all these players who leave when it gets tough. These players are deemed "winners" because they are willing to raise enough chaos to force what they want.

The ones who remain loyal to a franchise and deal with more media scrutiny and inept management decisions than any player in the entire sport...and don't leave when the going gets tough and don't drag their teammates or management under the bus in the media...those players are considered "losers", malcontents and not "winners."

I mean you can't make this **** up! [emoji]128514[/emoji] It's unbelievable how people's brains work. Baffling. Unreal
That's a nice setup you have there, but what about players who remain loyal and then actually win games too?

I would say those guys are winners.  

A loser is a loser is a loser.  DeMarcus Cousins was also a loyal loser (interestingly enough he was also a ball-hog with no leadership skills who played no defense, but I digress....)

Alonzo Balls pops is mad annoying. I don't wish Ill will on no one but I kind of want to see his son struggle in the league. The Ball family needs to be humbled.

I don't want his kids to suck so much as I want someone to punch him in the face. :lol: With that being said I don't want to draft him anymore because I don't wanna hear that old bastards mouth. :lol:

The effed up part is after I started following the draft picks everyone is wishing for Lonzo is actually the one I'd like to see in the league :frown:

Last edited:
I don't want his kids to suck so much as I want someone to punch him in the face. :lol: With that being said I don't want to draft him anymore because I don't wanna hear that old bastards mouth. :lol:

This. Keep Pops away from this franchise. Bad enough as it is.

This is easily the biggest **** show Knicks season in our history :lol: Any other season in come close to this mess?

We've had worse seasons, but this season is by far the most toxic and embarrassing as a whole. This is why a complete rebuild is necessary.

It starts at the top with Phil.

Dolan needs to get him outta here & hire a smart, modern basketball mind instead of the big name.

Let Phil ride out his contract. That way Dolan is blameless and shows that he tried.

On another note, is anyone else a bit angry with Brandon Jennings ? Dude signs here in the summer for 1 year and wants to leave already ? He wants to play for a contender. >:
This generation of players think they deserve a championship trophy NOW. Oh my team isnt winning it all, he coach, can you trade me to the team thats going to win it all now? My contract isnt even expired yet but I dont care. I want a trophy.

Yo Jennings! Put in your time, hustle, pay your dues. Not everyone will win a championship bruh. You have no heart, no marbles.

Everyone wants to play for the Cavs, Spurs, or Warriors. No wolves, only sheep.

#morningrant

Let Phil ride out his contract. That way Dolan is blameless and shows that he tried.

On another note, is anyone else a bit angry with Brandon Jennings ? Dude signs here in the summer for 1 year and wants to leave already ? He wants to play for a contender. >:
This generation of players think they deserve a championship trophy NOW. Oh my team isnt winning it all, he coach, can you trade me to the team thats going to win it all now? My contract isnt even expired yet but I dont care. I want a trophy.

Yo Jennings! Put in your time, hustle, pay your dues. Not everyone will win a championship bruh. You have no heart, no marbles.

#morningrant

It's society in general now. No one will wait for anything, all about the now.

Bruhs, it's the effing Knicks. Jennings could stay with the Knicks and wait the rest of his life and I doubt it matters. How long have you guys been waiting for the Knicks to contend for the championship? Exactly. I don't blame him at all. He signed with the Knicks thinking they were actually going to be good... He was dead wrong so he asked out. The man doesn't have time to waste.

Last edited:
Bruhs, it's the effing Knicks. Jennings could stay with the Knicks and wait the rest of his life and I doubt it matters. How long have you guys been waiting for the Knicks to contend for the championship? Exactly. I don't blame him at all. He signed with the Knicks thinking they were actually going to be good... He was dead wrong so he asked out. The man doesn't have time to waste.

If he had actually been good I can understand but he was pretty underwhelming really. His stock at an all time low now.

No one has time to waste for no one is promised tomorrow. But he does have millions to help deal with the losing, doesnt he? The point is was trying to make was many of these athletes want to win TODAY. They dont want to wait, and work. They want the quick, drive-thru, your way right away path to a trophy.

#morningrant

Son "always wanted to be a Knick." :lol: [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Jennings better ride the first coat tail he can find. Bruh couldn't earn minutes on the Knicks but wants minutes on a contender :frown:

Last edited:

#morningrant

Son "always wanted to be a Knick." :lol: [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I remember him saying that and its probably another reason im disgusted by him.

Back
Top Bottom