Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

These Knicks :smh: :lol:

They actually played defense all the way until the middle of the 3rd.

I aint watch the 4th though.

But Melo is comfortable losing and doesn't want to win though.
He's also fat.
There really are some dumb m'fers in this thread, man I tell you what 
laugh.gif

You can't make this stuff up lol

Knicks finding every way under the sun to lose in dramatic fashion

Last edited:
Watching knicks games this year reminds me of trix commercials. No matter how good a shot he had u just knew he wasn't getting that cereal.

Alonzo Balls pops is mad annoying. I don't wish Ill will on no one but I kind of want to see his son struggle in the league. The Ball family needs to be humbled.

I think it's funny how we champion all these players who demand trades and signings, and have tantrums when they don't get them. We champion all these players who leave when it gets tough. These players are deemed "winners" because they are willing to raise enough chaos to force what they want.

The ones who remain loyal to a franchise and deal with more media scrutiny and inept management decisions than any player in the entire sport...and don't leave when the going gets tough and don't drag their teammates or management under the bus in the media...those players are considered "losers", malcontents and not "winners."

I mean you can't make this **** up! [emoji]128514[/emoji] It's unbelievable how people's brains work. Baffling. Unreal

Last edited:
No one called Melo a loser. Always said his professionalism and loyalty are appreciated. Personally I wouldn't want to be stuck in a toxic *** situation with no future for years, but he put himself in this situation.

But sorry I dont consider him a "winner" either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom