Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

I remember when ppl were ready to stop being fans b/c the team ain't make Thibs their coach LOL.

I remember when ppl were ready to stop being fans b/c the team ain't make Thibs their coach LOL.

Once Thibs said he wanted control over basketball ops I knew there was no shot of him coming here.

I'm happy with what I've seen from Hornacek. He already has a good grasp of the 8 guys that need 20+ mins a night.

Thibs was too rigid a coach and too stuck in his ways a lot.

Hoiberg was not stern enough and felt like a pushover.

Hornacek seems like he might be a good middle.

I know I am mixing Bulls and Knicks coaches guys :lol:

Last edited:
The more I look at our roster, the more I think we are going to have to make a trade. We are stacked in the front court with rotation players. Someone has to go.

What's up guys pretty happy with how the Knicks have been playing. Noah contract looks horrible so far hopefully we can get rid of him somehow. Much rather see KOQ and Willy Esco out there!

If KOQ keeps up this play he becomes our #1 trade piece easy. Send him off somewhere with Noah

I know most of you are against it. But if we keep winning would it matter if we attached our 1st Rd pick to get rid of Noah and free up more space? I have a feeling we're going to resign Rose and that will pretty much be our cap space.

I know the Knicks have had a history of trading their draft picks for players and from what I remember it's never turned out well. :lol:

I know the Knicks have had a history of trading their draft picks for players and from what I remember it's never turned out well. :lol:

It really never works out for us. But if the pick ends up being a non lottery pick I'm down to attach it.

Back
Top Bottom