Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

AA thought he was Mello with the amount of iso plays he ran for himself last year. His shots were even worse as they were almost all turn around fade away jumpers.

Last edited:
AA thought he was Mello with the amount of iso plays he ran for himself last year. His shots were even worse as they were almost all turn around fade away jumpers.
Agreed, I used to joke that he thought he was MJ the way he would dominate possessions last year :x

Jennings has to stay and I only want Rose to go if that means CP3. How you gonna front on a healthy D.Rose at 20 for 3 when you gave Noah that silly *** contract

You know what, if Rose leaves, I hope new york strikes out on every point guard [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Almost forgot the only reason you're in here is cuz you're a Rose fan not a Knicks fan.

Last edited:
Rather extend BJ and Justin for 2-3 years than keep Rose. KP is the man on this team going forward and Rose is not the PG he needs. Also by trading Lance and KOQ we'll have some money to play with again.

I really want CP3, but unless Melo gets in his ear I don't think it happens. Jrues injury history is overstated. No muscle tears, an eye injury, and personal reasons mostly.

Last edited:
Rose is leaving after this year, and wont even be mad at it.

Derrick Rose has played better than many expected so far with the New York Knicks.

Rose is scheduled to be a free agent this offseason but he has interest in remaining with the Knicks.

"Finding out how we’re going to win games, we got 10 new people on the team—it’s not like they had a foundation here and we came right into it," said Rose. "We’re building the culture. We’re building the foundation now. I’m under a one-year contract so of course I want to play the rest of my life here. But it takes time, it takes patience to figure out how everyone is going to fit, if it is going to fit and going from there."

Rose was also asked about how the Knicks are developing chemistry.

"It’s taking time, man," said Rose. "Everyone is getting comfortable with each other and figure out a new system without making things hard for each other on the floor. Of course, I can’t play the same way I played in Chicago with this team, like coming out and firing right away. I’ll look dumb shooting all those shots I shot in Chicago with this team and with the talent we have with this team. It’s about being patient, taking our time and letting it all click. At some point in the season, I know I’ll be able to play the way I normally know how to play. First we gotta learn how to win."

Gotta say some of yall sound crazy already planning off season and free agent moves :lol: It's early December.

Then again I guess that reflects the potential of this season.

Right now I honestly would just take it one game at a time. Things are way too unpredictable right now. Knicks could go on to ball out and have a 50 plus win season. They could be pretty average at 500 ball or they can completely regress and start having massive losing streaks.

Its still December and they are still forming as a team. Too early to say what the finished product is.

How they finish this season will dictate the Offseason...

I think the only definite is that Phil is not signing or extending anyone until after the season is finished.

Last edited:
We really need to appreciate we have 2 NBA caliber starting PGs at all hahah I'm not taking anything for granted after years of having the likes of Jose Calderon & Jerian Grant at the helm 

Right now I honestly would just take it one game at a time. Things are way too unpredictable right now. Knicks could go on to ball out and have a 50 plus win season. They could be pretty average at 500 ball or they can completely regress and start having massive losing streaks.

Its still December and they are still forming as a team. Too early to say what the finished product is.

How they finish this season will dictate the Offseason...

I think the only definite is that Phil is not signing or extending anyone until after the season is finished.

Things are always unpredictable w/ the Knicks bruh.

ALL YALL ARM CHAIR GMS NEED TO TAKE A SEAT.

Its December 4th. We in better shape than ever. We got our picks. We got something to play for.

KP? BALLIN
DROSE? BALLIN
MELO? YEAH
KUZ? BALLIN
BILLY? BALLIN
JHOLIDAY? BALLIN
JENNINGS? $%^&ING BALLING

THIS IS WHY WE CAN NEVER PROSPER. IT'S ONE MONTH, 20 GAMES INTO THE SEASON AND YOU GOT FOOLS TALKING ABOUT THE OFFSEASON. WHAT THE #$%^ IS WRONG WITH YALL?

IF YOU CANT ENJOY WHAT WE HAVE, ***** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TIRED OF THE CONSTANT PESSIMISTIC NEUROTIC , OMG OMG OMG MINDSET.

YALL ACT LIKE LOSERS AND THEN WONDER WHY WE NEVER WIN NOTHING.

ROCK WITH THE SQUAD OR ****.

LIKE SOMEONE SAID EARLIER, YALL FANS OF YOUR OWN OPINIONS MORE THAN THE TEAM.

IF THERES BEEN ANY TEAM IN RECENT HISTORY TO CHEER FOR - THIS IS THE ONE. STOP YA BLOODCLOT CRYING. THE KIDS THE DOG EVERYBODY WHINING NO LYING.

YALL WANT BETTER? SUPPORT THE PEOPLE YOU HAVE AND MAYBE PEOPLE WILL WANNA COME BALL HERE. I BLEED ORANGE AND BLUE AND WOULD NEVER PRAY FOR THE DOWNFALL OF ANYONE WHO WEARS NEW YORK ACROSS THEIR CHEST. YALL FICKLE FANS COULD KEEP BANGING YOUR KEYBOARDS ABOUT TRADES AND SIGNINGS THAT LITERALLY NOONE GAF ABOUT.

LETS @#$%^ING GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously lets focus on the season and whatever happens after happens.

Back
Top Bottom