Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Did y'all just hear what al said during the msg 150
Showed Lakers vs raptors

Said Jose Calderon does what he does best, turning it over :rofl:

Last edited:
:lol: at Wally calling Rose Derrick Jones. I will never call him Derrick Rose again b

Last edited:
Kinda nice watching this Denver game, seeing Wil the Thrill and Gallo out there. Get to see how their games have matured.

It's too early to know for sure how good the Knicks are. They been playing good lately. But for all you know, they can go on an 8 game losing streak pretty soon.

It's too early.

I'm hoping they can keep this up..

Last edited:
This is the best shape we've been in for awhile. We're a game over 500, we have Legit players, trade able assests, a 1st Rd pick and Cap space to play with.

You know what's funny. I always ***** about Rose not getting to the line.

Tonight? He gets to the line. And he couldn't make **** [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Holiday needs more minutes.

I know I said this before after he had a good game earlier this season. And I thought he was going to get a bump in minutes played...and then the next game he barely plays.

Hornacek needs to fix that.

Good enough win. Should've still won by more and not give up so many damn points.

I can tell without a leap in improvement this team is gonna be average.

Last edited:
Top 4 seed would be ideal to avoid Cleveland until the ECF (if we make it that far)

Did y'all just hear what al said during the msg 150
Showed Lakers vs raptors

Said Jose Calderon does what he does best, turning it over
roll.gif
Son also called Andre Drummond: "Andre Jordan"

Dude def taking shots before those msg150s 
laugh.gif

I think the best of what you've seen on offense is probably what you'll get in April

On that end, the Knicks just have to hope for consistency.

Where Knicks have room to improve is on d

Last edited:
i remember when we first got melo i was like WOW cant believe we made this trade and we got a player of this caliber... this is currently how i feel about rose... we needed a PG for so long and hes been the best pg we had since starbury which is not saying much... but hopefully he can be healthy the whole year.... it kinda sucks that we signed noah and lance to long term contracts and could have used that money elsewhere... but hopefully we build correctly around melo, rose and KP

Last edited:
I didn't catch the game, but just peeped the box score...who just men in blacked KOQ tonight?!

I keep thinking that Derrick has to finish better around the basket. But apparently, he's already 55 percent at the rim on ten drives a game.

I guess what's left is shooting more efficiently from mid range and getting fouled more frequently.

When it comes to passing, he just needs to learn how to hit teammates when they have mismatches. I think that's the most you can realistically expect of him on that end.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom